Chapter19

Camille 

"So you are not going to give me answers!?" I asked Caroline annoyed. Her brown hair swaying as she shook her head.

I can't believe she's having yet another super powerful thing inside the pack, and after we all almost died?

Caroline said that the thing 'Ally' helped heal everyone, but I don't trust her! Why would you put the pack in harm's way again?

Wait, why do I care? If she wants to hurt everyone that has nothing to do with me. Sure it will most likely affect the children, and harm all the families, why should I care?

Because you are the beta.

Oh, shut the fuck up Chihuahua!

"This has nothing to do with you. I am your Luna, you do not question me"she said walking away.

I rolled my eyes at her comment and walked to my room.

Thankfully Cleo is out with the other males, they're patrolling the area making sure it's no sign of intruders. I hope he doesn't get hurt.

Wait what!!

I hope he does get hurt!

No you don't.

Stop talking to me!

I angrily pulled out my phone to call Gran Gran. I keep having these emotions I can't control, nor do I understand. Like why should I care about what happens to any of them?

She answered on the second ring.

"Yes, my child"she answered cheerily.

"Gran Gran, it's something wrong. I keep having a change on my emotions"I said sitting on the bed. Looking out the window every now and then.

"That's good! That means that you're starting to accept your now life"she said.

"New life? This was supposed to be temporarily, it was for a plan. Witch now that I think about it, what the heck was the plan! I have been here for months and believe, and nothing! What was the point of it all?"I asked angrily and confused.

The more I think about it, nun of it really adds up.

"This is the plan"

"What are you-

"You should go see what's going on in the living room"she said.

"Living- I don't care about the living room! You trapped me in the body?"

"Yes. I knew this would happen"she said.

"Why would you-

"Because I knew it would be good for you, you needed someone to get your mind off of Caroline. You needed to find love. I don't want you to be like me"she said.

"Be like you? needed someone? Where is this coming from?! You know I hate these things, you hate them yourself"

"I don't hate them Sylvia... all your life you never heard me saying I hate them. I just wanted all this to happen. I wanted you to be happy, you couldn't do that with a mind full of hate" she said making me upset.

"Don't call me that! My name is.... it's...-

"I think you should go to the living room, Sylvia. Don't work your head up about it. You know your name is Sylvia, you're 20 years old, now go" she said hanging up.

I looked at my phone confused. What did I even call her for?

I shrugged my shoulders and made my way to the living room.