Chapter11

Camille(one week and some days later)
My eyes shot open and I felt my body being pushed down. I struggled to catch my breath as I sat up, grabbing the water next to me.

"It's about time you wake up, I was starting to worry" Gran Gran said quickly making her way to me.

She placed a warm towel on my head and a thermometer in my dry mouth.

"How long was I out"I asked, rubbing my eyes.

I got a glance at my hand and stared at it. It was a tattoo On this caramel hand. It really worked!

"For about a week, what was going on?"she asked.

"I...I thought it was a dream.."I said shaking my head.

"What happened?"she asked, looking over my new body.

"The wolf...she, she wouldn't let me wake up. Every time I got close to waking up she would walk away from me"I said looking straight in front of me.

It's like I can see the wolf staring at me with her golden eyes.

"So you couldn't wake up till she stayed with you?"she asked curiously.

"Yes! We talked kinda, and she told me how she knows I'm not Sylvia...so I had to fucking bend my back to make her stay" I said angrily.

Werewolf are so fucking controlling!!

"So you two are good now"she asked but I couldn't answer. Instead I felt my vision get kinda dark and my mouth began speaking by itself.

"We are fine as far as now, I don't want no trouble! I am just concerned  about my Sylvie"I spoke

"Wow this is cool, nice to meet you. Sylvia is fine...she's just sleep" Gran Gran spoke with eyes wide.

My vision quickly came back and I looked at my granny.

"Let's get some more control, you two need to work together for this to work"she said stroking her cat.

Caroline
Sweat dripped off my face onto the pillow as I bounced on Caleb, letting my hair fall on my face.

He grabbed my ass and forced me down harder.

"Oh Caleb"I moaned as the wet sound of our bodies slapping filled the room.

We were in the living room on the couch. God I hope no one walks in.

He grabbed me and flipped us over so he was on top. He grabbed my legs, placed them on his shoulders and began pumping inside of me. He made sure to be mindful of my stomach.

We took a pregnancy test that conferred the child! I'm so happy that we have a baby coming in less than 2 months.

Wolfs are only pregnant for 4 1/2 months, the last two the baby grows the fastest.

"Caroline"he moans into my ear, sending my body into climax. Hearing him say my name was all I needed.

I grabbed on to him tightly and let my juices flow over his private. 

Which he felt, because second later he climaxed inside of me making my body feel full.

After, we got  all cleaned up and started to watch some stranger things.

" 🎶 Rhymes that keep their secrets
Will unfold behind the clouds
And there upon a rainbow
Is the answer to a never ending story-

"Sorry to interrupt your singing, Luna. I have something important to share" Cleo said walking in.

"It better be important, their Finna get the last part of the code"I said Pausing Netflix.

"It is I promise...I just wanted to let you know that, I...I-

"Cleo!"she yelled.

"I feel my mate is getting close...and with your permission I would like to find her"he finally said.

"Oh Cleo that's amazing, but-

"I know, Luna. The pack, but Jake is here to help out. This is important, and I'm sorry to interrupt you"he said.

I looked over at Caleb to see what he thinks.

"How close do she feel"he asked.

"She feels like she's...maybe 3 or 4 miles away" Cleo said as his eyes changed from black to brown.

I sighed.

"Cleo, it's clear that you won't be able to Focus on your beta duties with your wolf wanting to go after her, so I say go"I said. 

"Me too, and if she's that close then...I'll go with you" Caleb said.

"What?"I asked.

"I mean we've been pretty calm, and while I'm out I can visit my father"he said.

Well I can't say no to that..at least he still has his.

"Well I'm going with you, I never met him. I'll just tell Jake and his mate that they are in charge while we are gone"I said.

When the alpha and Luna are not in the pack, leadership goes to the next in line.

"Okay sounds good let's head out"Caleb said, grabbing my hand and leading me out the house.

Camille
"Good, just next time be quicker" my granny said.

"Well I was trying l, but she was not letting me"I said.

She had been acting crazy lately. I can't get her to focus on nothing!

She just kept crying.

"Well you two need to talk it out"Gran Gran said.

I sighed and started making something to eat.

"Door" she spoke.

"What"I asked.

Before she could answer the door beep rang.

"I got it"I yelled walking to the door.

The second I opened it I felt her trying to take over.

There I saw my once bestie Caroline, the bitch who took her from me, and some random man, who stands out even though I do not know him.

He is very handsome, I mean god like. He had the most perfect eyes, chocolate hair, strong face structure, and gorgeous teeth.

"Nice to meet you! My name is Caroline, I'm the Luna of the Astor's pack. This is my mate, Caleb and our beta, Cleo. I'm going to let you all talk, I'm just going to let myself in"she said walking past me.

Normally I would feel sad that she just walked past me, but I couldn't get over this man, now known as Cleo.

I heard her calling out my name, but I ignored it! The bitch followed her into the house.

The second the chocolate haired beauty stepped into this house, I got a good smell of him. I couldn't ignore the feeling of needing to be around him! I wanted to kiss, hold, hug, everything!

I could tell he could feel what I was feeling because he stared at me.

I hated this feeling!! I don't even know this boy!

"Calm the fuck down" I said to to the wolf.

She ignored me and did the opposite! My vision quickly went black.