Chapter15

Camille(one week later)
I sat up out of the bed and looked at the sleeping beast next to me. God I hate him!

You love him!

Stop confusing me with you, hoe.

It was about 7am and Caroline and her mutt went to his aunts funeral. Witch was perfect because it gave me some type to check out this baby.

Gran Gran has called me countless times about how her cats have been going crazy because of the child.

Even though I told her, from what I have seen, she seems harmless.

Caroline informed us that she was a 'magical' baby, and they we shouldn't have much contact with her.

That is an understatement

Finally something we could agree on. I actually never been around the baby. I have saw her like once. Never held her.

I climbed out of bed and began to walk to the child's room.

What if  we get there and her head is spinning like movies.

I will throw a shoe at the baby!

When I got to the room I walked up to the Guards.

One was darker with long dreadlocks going down his back. Brown eyes. Literally Huge.

The other was pale, sort black hair, blue eyes. He was smaller then the other man, but still way bigger than me.

They are not playing about this one.

Well after finding out the mother killed that lady, I wouldn't either.

"Hello, Mrs. Beta" they greeted.

Not married to that over sized dog.

Every over sized.

"Hello, fellas. I need to feed the baby"

"Baby?"they both said looking at each other.

"Um...yes Bonnie?"

"Luna has informed us that Bonnie is almost 2. Not considered a baby, but she is a toddler"

Same shit!!

"But I just seen her....she was probably a couple months old"I said.

"Forgive me, but where have you been? Luna told everyone how fast she was growing"

"Yeah, and Alpha got some meds made to slow down her aging"

Well maybe if I wasn't stuck in a room with a crazy person!

Who we love.

"Oh um...I missed that, but I have to feed the toddler"I said trying to play it off.

"We will have to ask alpha"

"No!! I mean, they are busy. When they are not here you answer to me" I said.

"I'm sorry. Cleo told us not to let you make drastic decisions"

"I'm feeding a baby!"

"I'm sorry"they both said at the same time moving closer to the door protecting it.