Chapter18

Caroline

A few weeks have passed and we have healed from the red moon pack attack. In total we lost 11 grown ups, and have 3 kids injured. So not great, but better than expected for our first war.

We had funerals for all the ones we lost, and are doing everything in our power to make sure we do not lose a child's life.

Speaking of children, I gave birth a week ago to a handsome baby boy. He is more perfect then I could ever have imagined. His name is Chris, Poodle is his nickname considering his huge head of curly hair. He also has a birthmark on his head, giving him a white patch in his black hair.

He looks just like his father, the only thing he gets from me is my ears. I have no worries about the future of our pack, I know he will make an amazing alpha with our guidance and help.

More on children, Chase is super mad at us from setting up a meet and greet with Bonnie and her mother. I tried to explain to him that Bonnie is getting out of control. Crying, and taking magic from anyone who isn't me or Caleb. She even took a little of Poodle's magic. Chase didn't care though, he said it's a horrible idea. I hope he gets a better mind set on it, cause she's coming over tonight.

More on the matter, she  didn't take enough to hurt poodle, still enough to put fear in my heart.

Chris is the future of the pack, he needs to be as strong as possible!

With that being said Ally will help her, at least start to help her.

I sighed and walked to the kid's room. Yes we keep them in the same room, mostly because she can't reach him while he's in his bed.

Caleb already fed, changed, and washed both of them, so I know their sleep. I just have nothing else to do till Ally get here.

Caleb already did everything, all the meetings, walk throughs, control checks, everything. He said he wants me to be safe at home with the kids, just in case another attack happens.

I honestly hate it! I understand, but I hate it! All my life I have been out with the pack, doing everything! I mean it's just strange to stay home.

When I entered their sunset themed room and the wonderful smell of cupcakes filled my nose. I guess he also gave them snacks.

"Mommy" Bonnie yelled her chubby legs kicking with excitement.

I have been meaning to talk to her about that. She can't be calling me that when Ally gets here. After talking with her a little and kinda understanding her story, I just know that would break her heart.

" Hey Bon"I said, making my way to her. She was up sitting in her bed with pink icing all over her chunky face.

"Some"she said hold her hand out revealing the balled up cupcake.

"No thank you Bob, you're having a visitor today"I said sitting crisscross applesauce by her bed.

"Yay! It Tia! oh, oh it Jake"she said giggling.

"No, her name is...Mom"I said.

"Silly name"she said, continuing to laugh.

"She's coming over after dinner, I need you to be on your best behavior. That means no 'funny' touches"I said referring to her taking power. I'm not sure she understands what she does. I mean our pack doctor said she's about 2 1/2, she can't even speak English for real. So how is she supposed to know what's going on.

"Otay"she gave me a big icing filled smile.

Ally

I sighed as I approached the big brown house that I never thought I'd go to.