CHAPTER TEN

She is with another man. They are holding hands as they enter the ballroom and everyone has their attention centred on them. This scenery is not sitting well with me and why is she even here, she was not invited. Its also strictly by invitation. I made the effort to hand out invitations to every individual in Kova, for a reason.

I quickly leave my place beside Morrigan and squeeze my way through the crowd to go confront the new guests. I finally reach where they are and stand in front of them. Now the room is dead silent , even the music stopped playing as everyone is attentive to the situation at hand.

"What are you doing here?" I question her loudly. I really don't care if everyone can hear us. I now want them to know the face that belongs to the infamous abomination.

"Woah, is that anyway to speak to your guest Alpha Aedion?" She mocks me with a smirk. I wonder what she is up to.

"This ball is strictly by invitation and I am sure you were not invited."

"Oh yes, I was not invited but however, you did invite the alphas of the Reika and Domhnall pack." She reminds me as she throws the invitations in my face. At that moment that is when I realise she is not only with her little boyfriend but with Brian and Alrik. This is now getting me anxious.

"What is the meaning of this Brian and Alrik? Firstly you arrive late and now you bring her?"

Brian tenses and looks away, whilst Alrik has a sneaky smile on his face and raises up his hands in mock surrender and then points to Avyanna.

I face her again and say "Get out of here now or I will arrest you because the last time I checked you are on top of my wanted list , you are not invited and you are not a pack member of any of these packs."

"Yes true, I am not a pack member of these two packs." She agrees, as she takes a step closer and looks me straight in the eyes.

"But I am the Alpha Female of both packs." She states with an evil smirk plastered on her face.

I release a a rumble of laughter "Wow, very funny. Guards seize her." I order. I am done with this circus show. I am really not into jokes, it just irritates me to the bone.

"No one touches her." Alrik commands as he stands in front of her.

"Look man, I have zero patience for your pranks , move out of the way Alrik." I state.

"No, I'm sorry man but she is telling the truth, she even took both territories. Can't you see why Brian is quiet, its because he is too embarrassed to admit it but as for me, I actually dig the badass, alpha chick thing, its attractive." He states as he gives Avyanna a wink.

Two growls sound in the ballroom. I know one belongs to me but the other is from the green eyed boy next to her.

"Aye, watch it , Alrik." Warns Mr green eyes.

"And who are you?" I question him

"That is none of your damn business." He answers

"Anyway, now that we got that put out of the way can we continue with the party after all." She suggests.

"Yes, can everyone resume to the celebration?" Orders my father.

I frustratingly keep starring at her and she stares back at me with a sinister smile on her face. She takes the green eyed idiot's hand and walks away and dissolve into the crowd of guests.

I run my fingers through my hair and exhale all the frustration. I don't know what I am really angry about the fact that she just humiliated me in front of the whole realm or that she is with another man. I know I shouldn't feel like this but my wolf is not letting me think properly , he wants me to run after her and claim her as mine but I refrain from doing so, to keep the little dignity I have left.