CHAPTER THIRTY- TWO

AVYANNA'S OUTFIT FOR SUPPER IN THE ABOVE IMAGE

AVYANNA'S POV

"This would be a more a comfortable outfit you can wear for supper." Suggest Renna as she goes through my new clothes that we went out shopping for today. It was a long day today but quite interesting. I made at least a friend here. The Beta Queen Renna, she shared me around and then told me that Aedion said I could go out to buy some clothes to change for myself, which I am grateful for. Most of the things I got were just simple, jeans, t-shirts or cropped hoodies/tops, some jackets and sneakers.

I am currently dressing for supper after I had freshened up. Renna, made it her obligation to make me look good but comfortable for supper, not too overdressed and also not too underdressed.

I look at the outfit she is holding up and just decide to go with it because she is the type of girl that will keep insisting until you agree. In my current mood, I am not up to arguing, I just want to eat now.

"Okay, I will wear that." I respond to her. The clothes were a body shaping black tank top with with very thin strips at the top and paired with black skinny jeans ripped neatly by the knees. I really loved the jeans they hugged me perfectly and showed every inch of my body. Since it was a bit chilly in the evenings in Kova, I just threw on a black oversized sprayground baseball looking jacket. I finally just throw on my black timberland boots.

I admire myself in the mirror as I tie my hair into a high ponytail that exposes my medium sized stud earrings. I looked somewhat decent for supper.

I then walk to my room door and leave the room. I find Renna waiting for me by the door.

"I thought you had left already." I say to her. She was wearing a simple emerald denim jacket paired with stone wash jeans, a white tank top and a pair of white and emerald Nike sneakers.

"Nop, I figured that you would probably get lost again." She states. We both laugh as we remember the incident earlier on when I got lost after I used the restroom I ended up in the servants quarters. This place is big, I wonder how Renna got the hang of it after she met Xanth.

We finally arrive at the dining hall as we got closer I hear a lot of chatter. My nerves spike up.

"Don't wrry. You will be fine." Says Renna. She must have noticed how nervous I am.

I nod and we step into the dining hall.

The moment I did that I became self conscious because everyone's eyes snapped in my direction and became silent. My eyes scan the room and I see all familiar faces and some few are new to me. I see all the alphas, Xanth, Hunter but no sign of Rhysand. I wonder what he is busy doing nowadays. I also notice the Royal elf couple and other prestigious people I'm assuming are other Kova leaders.

I also see Aedion's brother Ahren who I got the privilege of meeting in the afternoon. He is actually nicer than Aedion and funnier. I also see Aedion's father and a woman next to him who looked a lot like Aedion. Weird right? Lastly my eyes land on Aedion. He was starring at me with wide eyes, measuring me from top to bottom with his eyes.

I had not noticed that everyone else had resumed back to conversing until Renna tells me to sit down, whilst pointing to the empty sit next to Aedion. Of course, they had to make me sit next to Aedion.

I mentally roll my eyes to the irony. This must have been the works of Renna. My assumptions are proven as I look at her and see her wiggle her eyebrows mischievously.

I sit down anyway because my stomach cannot take the wait anymore. We were served fried potatoes with pork chops and vegetable salad with a drink of your choice.