EPILOGUE

THIRD PERSON'S POV(important author's note at the bottom)

"Mommy are we really going to Disneyland?" Asks Takara excitedly. Avyanna was dressing her baby girl for their family outing at Disneyland. The little girl's name was Takara meaning Treasure and she was five years old. Her father had given her that name the day she was born because she is his little treasure, daddy's little girl. She had long dark hair but not as dark as her mother's, it was more like her father's. Her eyes were big and round like her mother's. She was a balance of both her parents and was born a whole werewolf.

"Yes baby. So we need to hurry up because we are running late." Answers Avyanna as she puts on Takara's other shoe. " Now go downstairs to your brother and eat your breakfast."

"Yes, mommy." Takara abides and runs off but not before giving her mother a kiss.

Avyanna sighs as she smiles at her daughter. She thinks of how far her and Aedion have come ever since they got married eleven years ago. Six months later, her coronation as Queen Luna was held. It could have been earlier but the elders needed to be convinced that she is worthy of being Queen Luna despite her hybrid identity. A year into their marriage Avyanna became pregnant with their first baby. Who was a beautiful baby boy, that is now ten years old. His name is Zayden, a name by his mother.

His name meant little fire. The mother gave him this name according to his character. He already shows his leadership qualities and how fierce he is. A boy more like his father, he will one day be a great King when time comes. He is overprotective of both his siblings especially Takara. His mother is closer to his heart than father although he loves them both dearly. Zayden has already started training since his wolf came earlier as he is the only royal child with hybrid blood just like his mother however his wolf side is stronger than vampire because his father is a werewolf.

Zayden has long curly hair with massive shrinkage unlike his sister Takara, her hair is straighter with loose curls. His hair is ebony like the mother and shaved on both sides of the head and the rest of the long hair is on top of his head. He is such a cute boy.

"Mommy!!!!! Zayden took my pancake." Shouts Takara from downstairs.

"Oh Moon goddess, these kids will kill me before my time." Grumbles Avyanna as she descends down the stairs. When she gets closer, she hears them arguing and peeps in the kitchen area of their holiday home in Kova that they use to spend time with each other away from royal life. She watches all her three kids. Zayden was sticking his tongue out at Takara, mocking her. Whilst Kanoa, her youngest sat quietly in his feeding chair playing with his bottle.

Avyanna feels a kiss on her cheek, she looks up and sees her husband, smiling down at her. He looked so handsome with his plain dusty grey skinny jeans and a white shirt, that was left with two buttons open on top. He was upstairs getting ready to leave.

"Look at them. They never give us a break, do they?" Avyanna states to Aedion as he hugs her from behind and rests his head on her shoulder. He joins his wife in watching their kids. Aedion could not be any happier, he had his mate as his wife after all they have been through and now they had three kids together. Their youngest was a boy, that was born about a year ago. His name is Kanoa meaning free one. They both agreed to name him that as they saw it fit for him. He had round eyes like his older sister but the color was like none of the family members, they were a pale grey. They were so beautiful with his chubby face.

"Yes they don't. Oh by the way I just got off the phone with Xanth and he said everything is fine back at the castle." Says Aedion. Xanth and Renna were left in charge of the kingdom whilst the royal family took a break from their duties. The beta couple had two children one boy and girl. The oldest was a boy that they adopted the moment they fell in love with the boy when they visited the children's home, he was two years older than Zayden and the girl is their biological child they had two years after adopting. The boy was twelve and was called Zandro meaning defender whilst his little sister was seven and was called Blair meaning battlefield because she was just like her mother a free spirit but also a warrior.