•The Party•

Maya's POV

I woke up this morning at 7:30. I was sick to my stomach so I ran to the bathroom. People were making tiktoks but I had to throw up. I threw up in the toilet and cried. I hated throwing up. Kouver walked over and helped me up off the floor. She took me back to my room and told the boys to clean up. Charli and Addison walked in a few seconds after we got to my room.

Kouver: Are you alright?
Me: I guess.
Kouver: What was it?
Me: I probably ate bad food.
Addison: Well at least you got it out.

I smile and giggle a little. I look up and hug my family. I feel like these three mostly take care of me. I got up and grabbed some clothes to wear.

Me: Can I wear this?
Kouver: Sure.

They left and I got changed.

I walked out of my room and I walked into the living room

Chase: Stop stealing me vibes.
Me: Don't make me toast you.
Chase: You shouldn't even be wearing that.
Me: Thank you for telling me. At least I have legs.
Chase: I have legs!
Me: All I see is bones.

I walk into the bathroom we're everyone is making tiktoks. I put my phone up and I make a dancing video. I throw it back but ondreaz picks me up and walks out of the bathroom.

Ondreaz: Don't do that again.
Me: Whatever.

I walk back into the bathroom and I grab my phone. I walk back into my room and I see Charli showing a girl around. I can hear Chase talking to someone in the hall.

Me: Hi! I'm Maya.
?: I'm Kenzie.
Me: Soooo. Are you just hanging out or?
Charli: Maya! Get out!

I walk out of the room and I walk past Chase. I can feel someone staring.

Chase: Stop staring or I'll break you.
?: Sorry.

I walk into the kitchen. I sit on the counter and I start to cry.

Dixie: Why are you crying?
Me: Just leave me alone!

I run upstairs and I grab some clothes. I run into my bathroom and I change.

 I run into my bathroom and I change