•What is Love•

Brady's POV

I woke on the living room couch. My arms are wrapped around Maya. Ever since the first day I met her I fell in love. I would die for her. She has the cutest laugh, the best personality, the worst taste in clothing, but the best taste in music. I slowly get up to make some cereal. I've always wanted a girlfriend. Someone to call mine. Someone to make food for. Someone to take care of in hard times. Maya just might be that someone. I made two bowls of cereal. One bowl of Froot Loops for me and one bowl of Cheerios for Maya. I walk back in and she's still asleep. I put the bowls on the table and I wake her up.

Maya's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. I open my eyes slightly and I see Brady. Did we fall asleep on the couch?

Brady: Good morning.
Me: Back at you. Did we fall asleep in the couch.
Brady: Yeah. I made you some cereal. It's in the table.

I get up and I get my cereal. I sit at the table and I eat. Last night was crazy. I mean terrible. I look at Brady's hand. It's kinda better. I grab his hand and I look at it.

Brady: It feels better.
Me: Good.

Brady looks at me. I look back at him. His green eyes staring into mine. I smile.

Brady: So Tyler.
Me: Oh yeah. I should call him.

I call Tyler and he answers.

Me: Hey
Tyler: Hey. How have you been.
Me: Good. Did you know I got kidnapped.
Tyler: No. Are you ok.
Me: Yeah. Brady broke out and got help. Oh yeah. He was also kidnapped.
Tyler: Oh. Maya. I have to tell you something.
Me: What's up.
Tyler: I don't actually like you. I only hung out with you because I wanted to make a girl jealous.
Me: Really? So everything was for nothing. I hate you.

I hung up and blocked his number.

Brady: What. What happened?
Me: Never lead a girl on.
Brady: What? Come here.
Me: Tyler. He just used me. He didn't actually live me.
Brady: C'mon. We need to tell Ondreaz.
Me: He's gonna kill him.
Brady: Good. He deserves it.
Nick Austin: Who deserves it?
Me: Nobo-
Brady: Tyler.
Nick: Ondreaz! Tony!

I sit there in embarrassment as Nick tells dad and uncle Tony about some Tyler.

Ondreaz (dad): So what happened?
Me: He used me.
Tony: I told you he was trouble.

I look at Tony. A small tear falls down my face.

Tony: I'm sorry.

I get up and I walk to my room. I just want to be some now. I can't deal with this.

Tony: Maya! C'mon!

I run to my room and I close the door behind me. I grab a blanket and I wrap myself up in it. It's the one Ondreaz gave me when I first got here. It's a hufflepuff blanket. It's fuzzy and soft. It also keeps me warm. I cry and hug my pillow when I get a knock at the door.

Me: Go away.
Tony: Let me in.
Me: No!

Tony walks in anyways. He sits on the edge of my bed and rubs my back.

Tony: Hey. Please get up. Brady's worries about you.
Me: Why should I. Aren't boys all the same. They use you for stupid things. Sooner or later you'll fall out if live like usual.
Tony: That's not true. He's in love with you Maya. You may not like him back but I know Brady. He made you breakfast. He wants the best for you. Tyler wasn't the best for you. Brady saw that. When he broke out he said that was for you. If he was kidnapped he wouldn't have tried.
Me: Really?
Tony: Yeah. So let's go downstairs and talk.
Me: Ok.