•Baby?!•

It was hollowed night. Brady is an angel and I'm the devil. We walked around town. We went everywhere. We went to the park and sat there. We heard crying. It sounded like a baby. We got closer to the sound. There was a baby in a car seat. There was a note. It's said I couldn't take care of her. He left me and my parents wouldn't support me. Please take good care of her. - Natalie Braxton. I look around.

Me: Hey! Are you still here? I'll take good care of her. I promise.

I pulled out my phone. I called Thomas.

Thomas: Hey. What's up?
Me: We found a baby at the park. Can you pick us up?
Thomas: On my way.

We waited for Thomas to get here. I put my jacket over the baby so she could stay warm. Thomas gets here and we secure her in. We bring her home and we sit there. Kouvr and Alex walk in. They brought us to the hospital to make sure she's ok.

Receptionist: And what are your names?
Me: Maya and Brady.
Receptionist: Please wait for a nurse to come and get you. If you could please fill out this paperwork, it would be much easier.

We sat and filled out the paperwork. A nurse came in.

Nurse: Maya and Brady?

We got up and went with the nurse.

Nurse: So is she yours?
Me: No. We found her at a park. Her birth mom's name is Natalie Braxton.
Nurse: Natalie? Omg. I know her. She's my niece.
Me: She doesn't want the baby.
Nurse: I can see. If you guys would adopt her, I'll help with that.
Me: Thank you.

We get the baby checked up. She's perfectly fine. We leave and we get home. We got back into our room. We see that we have a small area for the baby. She looks like a seven month old. We put her in the crib.

Me: So basically we are teen parents but we are virgins.

I look at the baby.

Me: I'm gonna name her Madeline.
Brady: Why's that?
Me: It's the name that popped into my mind first.

We looked at each other. He slowly leaned in as got closer. Our lips smashed against each other. Kouvr walked in and took at picture. We still have our "costumes" on. The baby started to cry because of the flash. I picked her up and bounced her up and down. She calmed down right away. I held her close. I'm never letting her go. Brady took at picture.

CommentsMayas1fan: She's so cute!Tylersfan: You guys are stupid

Comments
Mayas1fan: She's so cute!
Tylersfan: You guys are stupid. You are too young to have kids.
^ Tyler: Leave then alone. They have a stable household to support them and help them.
^^ Tylersfan: OMG!!! Tyler responded.
^^^ Tyler: Not something you should be happy about. You hated and my fans shouldn't be haters. Disgusting attitude.
364k more comments

Glad that Tyler is still being nice. I put her back in her crib and we changed into pajamas. We went to bed.

The next morning