•So What Now•

Two weeks later

I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I threw up and Brady ran in. He held my hair and rubbed my back. This has been happening everyday since Friday last week. Kouvr walks in and hands me a bag. I pull out a box of....

Pregnancy tests?

Me: What's this for?
Kouvr: You don't think you are, do you? Well you have been throwing up everyday since Friday so you should take one. Put the rest away for the future.
Me: Thanks I guess.

Everyone leaves and I take the test. I leave it in the bathroom forgetting that the bathroom I use is shared with Ondreaz and Chase. I was gone for like three minutes before I heard Chase yell.

Chase: Maya! What's this?

I walk into the bathroom and I see the pregnancy test in his hand. I pull it away and I run out. I hope it doesn't say anything.

7 minutes later

Ondreaz walks into my room.

Ondreaz: Chase told me. I told you guys to use protection.
Brady: We did. It broke.
Me: Plus I've been throwing up all week. I could be pregnant.

The timer goes off. I look down at the test. Two lines. What does that mean?

Me: Hand me the box.

Brady grabs the box out from under the bed and hands me it. I look at it. Two lines. Positive. No. It can't be. I look back at the test and the box.

Me: It's positive.
Brady: What about the birth control.
Me: It obviously didn't work.
Ondreaz: We can't have two babies in the house.
Me: It's fine. I'll find an apartment or something.
Ondreaz: No. I'll tell Thomas. He'll help. I'm sure.

30 minutes later

Thomas walks in with another baby crib. Oh god. He looks perfectly fine.

Thomas: No more kids until you're 30.
Me: It was an accident.
Thomas: And make sure they know that.

I roll my eyes. I'm not gonna tell the baby it's an accident. That's just mean. We rearrange the room and we organize it. I thank Thomas and we just sit there. Maddy is still asleep but it's cool. So cool.

3 months later because I'm LAZY

We went to the doctors and asked for the gender. I told Alex and Kouvr to do the gender reveal because I didn't want to know. When we got the results back. We invited a bunch of people. We had cameras recording. We had two balloons. One was already out and the other isn't. We pop the balloon and it's a girl. I'm on the boy team and Brady doesn't care. Everyone started to jump around and leave but we told them stay. We pulled out the second balloon and they got excited. We pop the balloon and it's a boy. Yay! I'm excited. I've always wanted a son.

6 months later

My water broke in the middle of the night. I woke Brady up and I told him to wake up Kouvr, Alex, and Ondreaz. Ondreaz is staying with Maddy while Kouvr and Alex drive me to the hospital. I walk around with a towel between my legs because the fluid is still coming out. When it stops, we leave. I sit in the backseat with Brady while Jouvr rushes to the hospital. We get to the hospital and I get in. They have me change and walk around. I'll be in here for a while. My back hurts.

After the birth because I don't know what happens during it. Well ok. I do. Like close to the ending I guess.

I push one last time and the baby comes out. I can hear one of them crying. I have to punch again because I have the other one on the way. I push three times and I'm sweating. The other baby comes out and they get them cleaned up. I hold both of the babies while Brady cleans his body off so he can hold the boy. (It's difficult to explain but I don't know what to say. It's like after the mom has the baby they put the baby on her bare skin for some reason. I'm bad at explaining)

Back at home brought to you by Tony the Helicopter.

We walk into the house and I'm crying. I'm so happy. Now I have to get a little van for myself. We carry the babies upstairs and we put them in their cribs. I'm super happy. Also. Maddy is happy that I'm home. She heard my voice and stood up in her crib. I picked her up and held her.

Me: Hi baby. I love you.

She reaches for Brady. Of course. She's a daddy's girl.

Brady: Hi Maddybug. I love you.
Maddy: Dada.

My heart. She is so kind. Brady walks over to the other cribs.

Brady: This is Mason and this is Bailey.
Me: The M and B family.

I grab the bag and I put everything away and the dirty clothes in the basket. I lay in bed and I have myself a nap. I'm tired. Tomorrow I'm gonna work out. Twins on my body is like putting a thicc ass backpack on the front of twig preteen. Terrible. I look like that.