•Youtube•

I run upstairs with Kenzie, and I ask her to make a YouTube video with me. I grab my camera and we are still in our pajamas. I set my camera on my tripod and we stand in front of it.

Me: Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel. Today I have my roomate, Kenzie. Today we are picking each others outfits.

I grab the camera off the stand and I tell Kenzie to record with her phone. She pulls out her phone and records. We walk into the closet.

Me: So this is Kenzie's side. I have to leave so she can pick my outfit.

I walk out of the room and I turn my camera off.

Kenzie's POV

I grab a shirt, shorts, socks, shoes, and accessories. I put them in a duffel bag and I walk out of the closet.

Maya's POV

I walk into the closet after Kenzie walks out and I pick a shirt, a pair of pants, socks, shoes, and accessories. I put them in a duffel bag and I walk back out. I put the camera back in the stand. We trade bags.

Me: So I will let Kenzie go first.

She opens her bag.

She goes to the closet to put it on

She goes to the closet to put it on. I wait for her to walk out. She walks out a few seconds later.

Kenzie: This is definitely your style.
Me: You know it. My turn!

I open the bag and I laugh. I walk to the closet and I change. I walk back out.

Kenzie: You look amazing

Me: Thanks. Now let's get some reactions.

We down the hall. First, we stop at Brady's room. I knock on the door.

Brady: Come in.

We walk in and he turns away.

Brady: Are you actually gonna wear that.
Me: Yes.
Brady: You guys need to change.
Kenzie: You're not my dad.

We close the door and we go around, room to room. We go to the living room and Tony is making a tiktok. I laugh. He turns around.

Tony: You better change!
Me: No!

Tony starts chasing me. I run outside and around the house. I run back inside and into my room. I close the door and lock it.

Tony: Let me in.
Me: No.
Tony: Fine.

I can hear him walk away. I open the door and I walk down the hall. I pass Brady's room and that's where Tony picks me up.

Me: Put me down.

I start flailing in his arms like a fish out of water.

He grabs a blanket and covers me up.

Tony: Change.

I roll my eyes.

Tony: Roll your eyes even farther and they'll get stuck at the back off your head.

I laugh. I make him do a tiktok with me. We do the one where you crawl on the ground.

I run upstairs and I knock on Alex's door.

Alex: Come in.
Me: Can we go film.
Alex: Why?
Me: I'm bored.
Alex: Hi bored I'm dad.
Me: I guess I'll go meet David Dobrik all by myself.

I start walking down to Brady's room to ask if he wants to go with.

Alex: I'll go. Just let me look decent.

I giggle a little and I knock on Brady's door.

Brady: Who is it?

I act like I'm a man.

Me: It's Mr. Bobby Meatloaf. Can I come in?

I can hear him laugh.

Brady: Come in.

I open the door. I laugh and he gets up.

Brady: What's up?
Me: Get dressed.
Brady: Why?
Me: It's a surprise.

I leave the room and he changes. A few minutes later Alex and Brady walk out of their rooms at the same time.

Me: Kouver! Patrick! Let's go!!

They run downstairs and we get in the cars. I call David.

Me: Hey! Are you still up for the meetup.
David: Sure. I'm home right now. I'll send you the address.

He sends me the address and I text Alex where to go. We pull up to his house and I'm nervous. I call David letting him know I'm outside. He answers and I can hear him laughing about something.

David: I'm almost to the door.
Me: Ok.

He hangs up. Knowing David, I run and hide by the house. He runs out with a paint ball gun and chases after Alex. I get up and I start to laugh. David Dobrik was chasing Walmart David Dobrik. I see David running towards me and I record him running toward me. I stand up. He stops. I walk out and we walk into his house. I hug Natalie and I go to her room with her. We hangout and talk. David runs in.

David: I'm filming a video. Wanna be in it.
Me: Yes.
David: C'mon.

I walk behind him and I walk into the living room.

David: Lie down.
Me: David! I am not doing this.
David: Yes you are.
Me: Whatever. If I die, you have to pay for the funeral.

I put a pillow on my face. A few seconds later I feel something on my stomach. I start to freak out.

Me: Can I look yet.
David: Go ahead.

I throw the pillow and I look down. It's a snake! I live snakes.

Me: Is it venomous.
David: No
Me: Can I have it.
David: Sure.

A grin widens on my face as I turn to Kouver and Alex.

Alex: Don't let it near us.
Kouver: You Don't even have the stuff for it.

Just as she says that the snake guy from the vlogs walks in with the stuff for a snake.

David: I already had hat covered.
Me: Thank you!

I hug David. He laughs.

David: A reaction I didn't expect.
Me: I don't like butterflies.

David looks at me. He laughs.

Me: Oh no. I won't be back for a while.

I turn on my camera.

Me: David just gave me a snake.
David: It's a girl.
Me: Her names Rosalina.

I hold her up by my face. She so cute. I turn the camera around and I wave bye to David.

Me: Bye Natalie! Let's go to Hawaii in a few weeks.

I was outside and I get in the car.