•Cancelled•

(Btw. If you are from school I am so sorry you have to read this but then i realize that you are reading it. You scare me)

I woke up and got ready for the day. (Outfit up above) I walked around and cleaned the entire house. I had nothing better to do. My phone went off so I looked at it. It has me tagged. I played the video and it's me moaning in the background of Ryland's livestream. Everyone is the comments were making fun of me. I sat on the couch and I started to cry. Why? Why do people have to be involved in other people's lives? Ryland sees me and runs downstairs. He runs over to me and hugs me.

Me: They hate me. All of your fans. All of my fans. My kids will see this when they are older.
Ryland: C'mon. Let's go. I'm on livestream right now. I came down to get a glass of water. Let me grab my water and you can sit in there with me. I'll ban them if they make fun of you. I promise.

I hug him.

Me: Thanks big bro.

He gets his water and we got to his room. I sit down I his chair. I look at the chat. It's filled with messages about me.

Me: Hey guys. It's Maya. Ryland is teaching me how to play fortnite.

Everyone is still making fun of me. I push through and I start to play. I'm pretty bad at it. He helps me play and I get better at it. Everyone is still being mean. I see a comment that says at least I know how to use condoms.

Maya: Madeline was adopted you little fuck. You don't even know my life. I'm done.

I throw Ryland's headphones off and I storm into the bedroom. I slam the door and I wake up Maddy. Brady calms her downstairs because I locked myself in the bathroom. I can't let Maddy see me like this.

Ondreaz POV

Brady walks into my room telling me Maya locked herself in her bathroom. I ran in and knocked on the door.

Maya: Go away!
Me: Let me in.
Maya: No! I hate this! Just leave me alone!

I make Brady sit in Ryland's room with Maddy while I get Thomas.

Me: She won't let me in.
Thomas: You know her background. We have to take her door out.

We run upstairs.

Maya's POV

Ondreaz told me to back away from the door. I'm hiding in the shower. I hear a loud crash. I look around the corner and the bathroom door I completely broken.

Me: Now you dumbasses need to get a new door.

Ondreaz pulls me into a hug. I'm glad he cares. He pulls me out of the tub and makes me walk to Ryland's room. Maddy is asleep on Ryland's bed. I walk in and Ryland hugs me.

Ryland: I'm so sorry. I told them to be nice. If you have any haters we'll help. I promise.
Me: Thank you.

I pick sit on Brady's lap because I can. Ryland is playing dorknite. I hate that game but I know how to play. How ironic.

Brady: So we told them about Maddy. They all apologized. We won't have to worry about them anymore.
Me: Yeah. What about the rest of the haters?
Brady: It's fine. In like two months, that won't even care. Like look at Tony. He is thriving. His nudes got leaked when we were 13. That's worse than hearing you moan.

He kisses my forehead. I smile and I lean into his chest. I fall asleep and I snore quite cutely. The whole chat was in awe. They said I was like a little puppy when I slept. That's what Ryland told me at least.

Hey guys. This was a short one because I need sleep. I'll update soon. I'm just a huge procrastinator. Bye luvs.