•Roadtrip•

After quarantine because I hate this and I want to cry

Brady and I are packing. We are going on a big road trip with the family. We bought a bus and we fixed it up. We made it like a little house for all of us. We kept some seats in it too.

Ondreaz: Are you kiddos ready?
Me: Brady still has to get his toiletries other wise we are ready.

Brady walks back in. He hands me his stuff and I put it in a little bag. I put it in his suitcase and we leave. We already have the bedding on the bus. Brady runs out and gets on the bus. I walk out recording him. He's so excited. Thomas is driving because he doesn't trust anyone else to. I get on the bus and I walk to where we are staying. I put my suitcase under the seat and I wait for Brady to get out with the bedding. He walks out of the backroom and gives me a blanket. We lay down on the seat.(picture above)

I pass out while he sits and makes tiktoks.

Brady's POV

Maya falls asleep on my chest so I just text some of my friends. I also make some tiktoks. I sit there and I wait for us to get to the first destination. We are having a small meetup in Colorado.

Maya's POV

I woke up. I kissed Brady. I get up and I grab some snacks. I eat my snacks while I listen to music on my AirPods. We are almost to Colorado. We are meeting up in Denver. I lay back down on Brady's chest. He rubs my back and kisses my forehead. We make tiktoks and we have a fun time.

In Denver

We meet everybody and we take pictures. I love these people. They make me so happy. Everyone starts school in a week. We homeschool so we are good. We decide to surprise people for school.

4 1/2 weeks later - Quarter Holiday ~ Random School in Iowa.

We walk in and we wait in the office. The kids dont get for a while. We decide to split up and meet some classrooms. The teachers knew we were gonna be here. We walked into the fifth grade room. They were reading. The teacher gives us the book. I read them the rest of the chapter.

Actual time for a party

(Quarter holiday is a fun treat in my actual school for kids with good grade and good behavior. We have one at the end of every quarter.)

We set up in the gym. The kids were pilling in as we waited in the Coaches office. We ran in and said hi. We said we are gonna have a nice performance and then we will have a dance. We preformed a huge dance. The class got to dance to tiktok music and we had a huge photo shoot. I took pictures with everyone. The last song for the dance was a slow dance. I ran over to Brady. We got to be on a stage. I was holding a mic.

Me: May I have this dance?
Brady: Yes you may.

I turn off the mic and we slow dance. Charli picks up the mic.

Charli: Don't forget to get a partner. I'll dance with someone if I have to.

Everyone got a partner. I saw a girl asking a boy to dance. He said no. She walked away. She looked like she was crying. I let go of Brady and I run to the girl.

Me: Hey. Are you ok?
Girl: No. He said no.
Me: What's your name?
Girl: Madeline.
Me: I love that name. You know what. When I'm older, I will name my kid that.
Madeline: Thank you.
Me: C'mon.

I pull her to the stage. She is very pretty. I don't know why he said no. I grab the mic and I talk.

Me: I have decided that we have besties dance together. Go ahead. Find a friend. Boys. I know y'all are comfortable together. I will be dancing with my new bestie, Madeline.

I turn the mic off and dance with her. we have a fun time. The boy comes to the front of the room. I stop dancing with her. He said that he got flustered and actually wants to dance with her. I told Madeline. They danced together. That was such a sweet moment.

Me: What's your name?
Boy: Wyatt.

I stand up and I talk into the mic.

Me: Everyone. Give a big loud roar for Madeline and Wyatt. They are my two new best friends.

After the dance

We left and went to Disneyland. We were bored. We went around and went on a bunch of rides. We have fast pass so that was fun. I went on a rollercoaster with Brady. He held my hand the whole time. I am freaking out. I will always love this boy.

3 1/2 years later

I'm 17. I'm happy that me and Brady are still together. It's our 3 anniversary. We were hanging out and everything. We had a cake and a huge party. I'm glad that this whole time that the group supported us. They always helped us through our up and downs. I just hope we stay together forever.