•The Hokey Pokey•

Brady is asleep on my stomach. We've been awake all night because Maddy wouldn't stop crying.

Me: Babe. I'm hungry.

Brady flips over so I could get up. This mans is adorable. I go downstairs and I look around. We don't have cereal. We don't have food actually. All we have is snacks. I go upstairs to Brady holding a fussy Maddy. I make her a bottle and she drinks it. I change into some shorts and Brady's sweatshirt and I grab my purse. Maddy wants me to hold her so I pick her up and I change her. Brady puts a sweatshirt on and gets the car started.

Maddy

I brought her downstairs and put her in her car seat

I brought her downstairs and put her in her car seat. She's so cute. We got to target and we grabbed a cart. I put Maddy in the front part. We wan around and we get cereal, milk, chocolate milk, chocolate chips, cake mix, pancake mix, eggs, bacon, sausage, thicc bread, waffles, syrup, powdered sugar, Mac and cheese, marshmallows, graham crackers, candy bars, taquitos, pizza rolls, pizzas, and hot pockets. We checked out and left.

At home

I made some chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast because I didn't want cereal. Nick walked into the kitchen.

Nick: Good morning loser.
Me: Oh shut up four year old.
Nick: Can I have some?
Me: No bitch. I'm making myself some. I'm not even making Brady any.
Nick: I'll just make some more.
Me: I'll make them if you make the sausage, bacon, and eggs.

Nick opens the fridge and makes this things. He really wants pancakes. I make his pancakes and I put them on a plate. He puts the some sausages and eggs on his plate. He leaves. I make some pancakes for Brady and I grab some eggs, bacon, and sausage. I put some syrup and powdered sugar on my pancakes. I make some coffee for Brady and I get a glass of chocolate milk. I take it upstairs and I give Brady his coffee and plate. I eat my food at my desk. Ondreaz walks in and gets Maddy. They have a breakfast thing today with Tony and Daisy. I didn't care. Ondreaz turns and winks at me.

Ondreaz: Use protection.

I throw my shoe at him. He leaves and closes the door. Everyone is still asleep. I finish my food and I throw the plate away. (It's a paper plate) Brady finishes eating and throws his plate away too. I drink my chocolate milk as I watch a new Alex Vlog. He posted it yesterday but I didn't get to watch it. In one part, he was recording Maddy when she was downstairs with Kouvr and him. She was blabbing and then Kouvr showed her a picture of Brady and her. She then says.

Maddy: Dada.

My heart drops. I didn't hear her first words. Are you kidding me? I look over at Brady. He didn't even know. Awe man.

Me: We have when she walks next time.
Brady: Yeah.
Me: Soooooooooooooooo
Brady: Come here.

I stand up and I flop onto the bed. I lean in and kiss Brady. He kisses me back. We have a full make out session which led into............ THE HOKEY POKEY. THEY ARE DOING THE HOKEY POKEY. OH NO. THERE GOES THEIR CLOTHES. THEY REALLY SAID KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON AND TAKE THE CLOTHES OFF LMAO. OMG. EWWWWW. WHY DO I HAVE TO WITNESS THIS. WHY CANT YOU SEE IT. HELP. MY VIRGIN EYES ARE NO MORE. OOP. OH. WHAT IS THAT. BRUH. BRADY IS PACKIN. HES GOT TO BE LIKE 8 OR 9 INCHES. NO CAP. OH. THERE IS THE CLEAR BALLON. AND THERE THEY GO. FULL FORCE DOING THE HOKEY POKEY. I- THATS NASTY. MY VIRGIN EARS. NOOOOOOOOO.

Me and Brady are now laying on the bed, breathing heavily. He looks down and was gonna day something but there's knock at the door. Oh shoot. I forgot that people lived in this house. I got up and put my clothes on. Brady put his on too. I opened the door and there was everybody standing at my door. Alex has his camera. He must have been recording.

Me: This is why we need to move out.
Brady: Yeah. Privacy is nothing in this house.

The girls push their way into the room and the boys pull Brady out.

Avani: Was it your first time?
Kouvr: Did you use protection?
Dixie: Is he packing?
Me: Yes, yes, and ewwwww but yes.
Charli: Where is it?
Me: He didn't have time to take it off because you guys ruined the moment.
Addison: Nick was the one who knocked.
Kenzie: She's gonna kill him.
Me: Did you guys hear it? Like all of it?
Kenzie: Yeah. I was trying to listen to music. I could still hear you.
Dixie: Ryland was live streaming. All of his fans heard it.

My face goes cherry red. What do I do? First I murder. Nick. Then I go live with Ryland and I apologize. Perfect. I run out of the room and I get to Nick's room. All of the boys are in there. I stand by the door and I listen to what they're saying.

Brady: Guys. Something happened.
Nick: What is it?
Brady: It. Broke.

What broke. His hip. I hope it wasn't the....... oh god. It was, wasn't it. I accidentally lean to hard against the door and it swings open. I fall to the ground. I turn red. All the boys laugh except for Brady. I get up and I tackle Nick. He screams like a little girl. I start to smack the shit out of him.

Nick: Get off me!
Me: Not until you say sport you fuck.
Nick: Sorry.
Me: Thank you. I am very special to be here beating some sense into a grown man.
Nick: Special Ed.

I turn back around and I jump on top of him. I start to beat the shit our of him. Brady pulls me off and carries me to the room. He pushes the girls out and closes the door. He locks it. He than proceeds to pull out the broken condom from his pants and throw it in the diaper bin by the changing table. Oh no. Good thing I'm on birth control.

Me: I hope I don't get pregnant.
Brady: Ondreaz would kill us.
Me: More like you. He doesn't have the balls to kill me.

There's a knock at the door. I get up and I unlock the door. Tony is standing there with his arms crossed. I looked around him at Ondreaz.  He just shrugs his shoulders.