•Help•

I woke up in a small room. I only see black and I can't move. I can hear keys and footsteps. Someone pulls off a bag on my head. Well that's one problem gone.

Me: Who are you?!

The person is silent.

Me: You chicken.

The person turns around a looks at me. His eyes are emotion less. I stare into them like I don't care.

Person: You really want to know who I am?
Me: I'm pretty sure I didn't stutter.
Person: I'm your worst nightmare.
Me: No, not really. I actualky don't have nightmares.
Person: You are dense.

They look at me. It sounds like a guy. Familiar as I should say. They slowly take their mask off. It can't be.

Me: Sponge boy.
Nick Davis: Omg. Really?! You really did me like that.
Me: Yeah. Those povs are scarier than zombies eating a person.
Nick: Shut up.
Me: So where is he?
Nick: Who?
Me: My friend dipstick.
Nick: In the room over there.

He points to the wall on my right.

Nick: He can't hear you though, Maya.
Me: I'm gonna kill you.
Nick: Oh shut up. Don't get to full of yourself.
Me: So what's gonna happen to us.
Nick: Nothing.
Me: Then why did you kidnap us.
Nick: Because I felt like it.
Me: You are actually the dense one.
Nick: Shut it.

He puts the bag back on my head and leaves.

Me: Brady! Brady! Please! Please.

Tears are flowing down my face now. I can't deal with this. I just met my father and now I won't see him ever again. My legs and hands arm duck tapped. I pull my arms over the back of the chair and I pull them down to my legs. I get my legs and hands free. I take off the bag and I look around the room. There's nothing. I feel around with my hand. Nothing. I start to bang on Brady's wall. Nothing. No reaction. No sound. I start to cry again. I'm locked in a room. For no reason. I go to the door and I try to open in. I can't. Locked from the outside. I see a small window. I grab the bag and I wrap my fist. I push the glass as hard as I can. It doesn't budge.

Chase's POV

I saw Maya and Brady walk into the. Kitchen together. I heard a noise but people don't put dishes away right so I know they fall sometimes. They were in there for a good amount of time so I yelled.

Me: Maya! Brady! You better not be making out in there. I don't want to see that.

I walk in and they're gone. I look around. They just disappeared. I run into the living room.

Me: Ondreaz. Ondreaz! Wake the fuck up!
Ondreaz: What's up.
Me: Maya and Brady disappeared. They wouldn't have just left like that. I think someone kidnapped them.
Ondreaz: Call the cops. Tell them to look for Davis. He has to have them. He knows that they are our prized possessions.

I call the police and they start to look for them. I hope they're okay.

Brady's POV

I woke up in a dark room. I can feel that I'm blindfolded and tied up. The last thing I saw was a scared looking Maya standing in front of me. I hear keys and footsteps. They take the blindfold off.

Me: Where is Maya?
Nick: She's dead.
Me: Shut the fuck up Nick. I know you don't have the balls to kill her.
Nick: Oh yes I do.
Me: No you don't. I know elegy you did this. I'm not dense like you.
Nick: Shut up.
Me: I don't have to. Why. Because I'm not letting you get to my head. If you touch her, you are gonna die.
Nick: Oh really.
Me: Yes. Yes you are.
Nick: So if I walk into her room right now and touch her, you will break my arm.
Me: Yes.
Nick: Aight, bet.

Nick walks out of the room. I have to get out. The thing holding my arms together feels like duck tape. I rip the tape and then I get my legs free. I see a window. I don't even try to wrap my hand. I punch the glass. It shatters and I reach out. I unlock the door and I run out. I run upstairs and out the door. I run to the neighbors house and I call the cops. They get there as fast as they could. I hope she's okay.

Maya's POV

I'm hiding in a dark corner. I can see Nick walk in.

Nick: Maya. Where are you.

He starts to walk over to me. I run full force as I can towards the door. I can see him behind me.

Nick: Get back here.

I start to feel my body slow down. Nick tackles me and pins my to the ground.

Me: Get off me.
Nick: And why should I do that.
Me: Because you are just a boy. We can figure this out together if you don't want to get hurt. Just get off me.

He gets off of me. I stand up and I hug him. He starts to cry into my shoulder.

Nick: I'm sorry.
Me: Look at me. It's okay. Just don't hurt anyone else.
Nick: Deal.

He leans down to kiss me.

Me: Nope. Remember that I'm only 13.
Nick: I thought you were 16.
Me: Let's just go.

I grab his hand and we walk upstairs. We walk out into his backyard. I noticed that Brady got out so I knew that the cops were in their way. We got to his backyard and there was a bunch of cops. I start to cry. Brady runs out and hugs me. Cops get Nick and take him to jail. He looks at me and shakes his head. I cry into Brady's shoulder.

Brady: You're safe now. I'm here. I'll never leave you.

I hug Brady and I smile. We get up and we go home. I walk in and Ondreaz runs in and hugs me.

Ondreaz: I'm glad you're safe.
Me: I didn't think you would find us.
Brady: I called the cops. I broke out of the room.
Me: I saw the broken glass.

I look at his hand. I looks like it was bleeding.

Me: Is your hand okay.
Brady: It still kinda hurts.

I grab his arm and I drag him to the bathroom. We wash his hands off and we get back to the living room. We sit in the couch and we sit there. Watching tv. I've never felt this way with him before.