•The Secret•

Maya's POV

I woke up the next morning to music being blasted in the room. The boys were filming a video and laughing as I started to panic. I got up and ran to the bathroom. One of the boys followed me making me the worst looking person ever. I passed out on the bathroom floor.

Taylers POV

I followed Maya to the bathroom. She threw up and passed out.

Tayler: Bryce! Nick! Help!

Bryce and Nick ran in. I picked her up and we got her downstairs. We called 911 while the boys held a wet wash cloth on her head. She wasn't waking up when the ambulance got here. We went to the hospital and waited to get called in.

Doctor: Only family can go in.
Me: I'm her boyfriend.

I look at Bryce and he looks confused. I wink. They let me in and I instantly run to her room. She's still asleep but I sit there anyways.

Me: Hey. I'm here. It's Tyler. I'm here for you.

I held her hand and I started to cry. I just can't look at her like this. I updated my Instagram.

Me: Hey guys. She's okay. She'll be here for a bit though.

Maya's POV

I could hear someone talking. But I can't get up. I can't talk back. I can't open my eyes. I'm helpless. I can hear more people in the room. I can hear Bryce. I start to freak out. He can't hear me. I can hear him. I'm yelling but he doesn't know does he. I open my eyes slowly. I look over at Tyler. He's passed out in a chair. I look over at Bryce and I smile.

Bryce: Omg. Are you okay?
Me: I'm okay. Thank you.

I sit up while Jaden gets the doctor. I grab Tyler's hand. He's still asleep but he won't get up. He refuses. I get tests done and I'm able to leave. I got changed in the bathroom and I walked back out. Seeing Tyler still passed out in the chair. I walked over and I woke him up.

Tyler: OMG. You're awake.
Me: Well I hope so!

He gets up and we leave. He has his arm on my shoulder. Pulling me closer to him, Tyler whispers in my ear.

Tyler: I'm glad you're okay.
Me: Me too.
Tyler: I lo-

Avani runs into the hospital with Kenzie and Brady.

Me: Avani!

I give her a hug. She's basically my mom. I love this. It's amazing. I hug Kenzie and Brady. Tyler wake up behind me and hugs me from behind.

Avani: You're gonna die soon.

I look up and I see Thomas.

Me: Oh god. Hi "dad".
Thomas: And you're grounded. Let's go.

He grabs my arm and pulls me out of the hospital. I mean he does have technical custody of me, but who actually adopted me is the question. I say bye to Tyler and I get to the Hype House. I walk in and I see Ondreaz. He's been sitting on the couch. He looks like he's been crying.

Maya: You good?

He looks up and runs to me. He hugs me and cries.

Ondreaz: I think we need to talk.