3

[Bakugou's POV]

As soon as Pickachu heads out, I got out too. But when we went out the stall, We both saw Deku staring at the both of us.

"W-What are you two..d-doing in there?"

Oh no, he must be thinking of something between me and Kaminari..
This is not right.

"Nerd, how about mind your own business! We were in there because... I told him something!"

"About what, Kacchan?"

Holy shit... I don't know what excuse I'll give that bastard this time.. fuck..

"I told him to come to my house to play video games! now get the fuck out of our way nerd."

I went out the bathroom, looking frustrated.

[Izuku's POV]

Kacchan's being weird.. But, I have to act as if I don't know what they were doing in there, of course. I seriously need to know what this is. I mean, I am his friend.. right?

Dismissal!! (im lazy)

"Kacchan! wait!"

I ran towards him, running out of breath. But then I tripped 😅

"Ahh!- ow.."

Kacchan then grabbed my arms and held me up. I was surprise honestly.

"Next time be more careful, Nerd."

"A-ahh.. right. Anyway.. Can I join you and Kaminari on the video games?"

"That shit's cancelled. I said I'm busy because.. I... gotta study."

"Well, I can help you study!"

"Oh shut up Deku, you know nothing about the lessons we've learned today."

"If I don't, then why did I make that offer?"

I then ran off to go to my house. I was thinking... maybe I could visit him? since he had a bad day and so I can apologise to what happened at the restroom. Maybe I'll bring sodas with me, what sodas does Kacchan likes? maybe coke or.. fanta?

While thinking of what sodas he likes, I saw Kacchan at the other side of the road with his earphones on. Since our house is close to each other, we walk on the same route and same way.

After a few minutes, we both went inside our houses.

"Hello Midoriya! how's school? I prepared you Tamogoyaki!"

"I'm fine mom. Maybe I'll eat the food later, I'll be visiting Kacchan!"

"Oh, since when did you last visit Kacchan.. It's been forever! Well, just get back here before midnight."

"What- It's just a visit- Fine.."

I put on a shirt and went straight to Kacchan's house. And when I did, I knocked on the door. I heard A LOT of yelling.

"BAKUGOU! ANSWER THE DOOR!!"

"YOU DO IT, OLD HAG! I'M TAKING A SHOWER!!"

"IT AIN'T MY PROBLEM, IDIOT! I'M AT THE BATHROOM TOO!!!"

"YOU ANSWER IT!!! I CAN'T JUST ANSWER THE DOOR WITH MY TOWEL!!"

"WELL I CAN'T JUST GET OUT THERE WITH MY BODY EXPOSED, BASTARD!!"

As I expected, Kacchan's Mom and him are yelling... Damn, I can tell why their neighbours don't stay for that long..

Then.. the door opened. I was looking at my phone and then... WOW

" YOU?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE???"

His voice, I can tell he's just annoyed..

"Who is it??"
"Oh! Midoriya!! It's been so long!"

I waved at Kacchan's mom and went inside. I... I can't take my eyes off of Kacchan.. He's so fucking hot 😱 I was blushing red! did auntie noticed?!

"Also, Midoriya. I'll be heading out to go to a party with my friends right now. So you and Bakugou has this house by yourselves. Don't let Bakugou's shit get out of hand 'kay? I'll be back at 7pm. Bye!"

We have the house by ourselves? really- okay! Well then that's fine!

"Okay! have fun!"

I went inside Kacchan's room, It smelled like caramel~ And I saw Kacchan laying beside his window with his black t-shirt on. He looks so relaxed and I feel like, I can't disturb him and start a conversation yet..

I slowly walked away and went to the door to go home instead.

"What the fuck you just got here and now you wana leave? What kind of visit is this??"

"It's just... K-Kacchan looks.. peaceful and I feel like I can't disturb you so I just wanna head back home.."

He stood up walking towards me and leaned close to my face, our nose touched and he said something..

"I don't know what you've really been thinking, but... You can always come to me and talk.."

Oh my god... too close! He looks dazzling.. ✨✨ I wanna.. kiss him..