❤️5❤️

[Bakugou's POV]
I grabbed Deku's hand since his are so cold. I felt that he's freezing like shit. I saw him blush too. I was flustered, does he like me?. Pffft, impossible. Why would he want a guy like me?

I can see the arcade that we're suppose to go.

"Nerd, we're here."

"Really? Yey!"

When he saw the arcade that I was talking about he ran inside, while holding my hand.

"Oh hey Midoriya! And--"

Shitty hair said. Oh fuck I forgot that he'll be here too with pikachu.

I let go of Deku's hand and tried to look more frustrated than usual.

"Ooh~~ Hey Bakugou!!"

"Pikachu and Shitty hair 😤😒"

"I saw you and Midoriya holding hands.. wassup with that-"

"Come on Nerd, Let's just play something."

"K-Kacchan!"

I can tell that they're bluffing like hell..

I then gave Deku the money and told him to get as many tokens as he wants. I honestly don't wanna be here but I wanted Deku to have fun while I'm with him.

"Thanks Kacchan!"

He smiled, his eyes almost disappearing. Argh...Why does that shitty nerd have to be cute? So annoying..

[Author's POV]

Many minutes have passed and Bakugou hasn't play even a single game. He was just there to watch Deku play all the games in the arcade. He can see that Deku is having fun. Deku tried offering Bakugou a single game to play but he refused. "I'm way too good for these games. I'm pretty sure that I'll win every single game here so I don't wanna play right now."

What really matters to Bakugou right now is Deku having fun with his company. Everytime Deku laughs or smiles, he felt explosions in his heart.

"Kacchan! Look at how many tickets I won! This is way too many!
We can buy a lot of stuff with this!"

"Are you sure that's a lot? That's only 1309 tickets."

"Seriously, Kacchan? "only" my foot. Come on!"

Bakugou walks and Deku ran. There was a long line to the prize shop and Deku didn't want Bakugou and him to wait.

"There's a huge line ahead of us, Kacchan. Is it okay if you wait?"

"I have a plan, stay there and act dumb like always."

"That's mean 😔"

"Shut up Deku."

Bakugou ran and bought a poster. He made one with a few paint he baought there too. He made
"KATSUKI BAKUGOU SHOW AT 6 PM! PLEASE GET YOUR TICKETS AT THE GROUND FLOOR!"

He went back to Deku and waited there for a bit.

"GUYS! LET'S GET OUR TICKETS AT THE GROUND FLOOR! THE SPORTS FESTIVAL CHAMPION IS HAVING A SHOW!"

All of the people in the arcade ran downstairs. Deku then looked at Bakugou suddenly wearing a cap and a mask.

" *whispers* Kacchan, you're having a show?"

" No, idiot. I did my plan about it. and I have to go to some computer shop and get some paint just so I can make them go away."

"Wow, that's why you've been gone for a while."

Kaminari and Kirishima then walked up to them shook.

"What was that, Bakugou? you're having a show??"

"Can you just shut up? It's just part of my plan dammit."

"what plan?"

"JUST-- *sighs* it's for me and Deku"

"Anyways, that was cool"

Bakugou then scoffs and followed Deku to the counter.

"I-I'll like to buy that! and... this!  and... the one at the right! and also the one at the top left shelf.. OOH and also the one at the center shelf too!"

The lady then laughed while getting all the stuff that he wants. It was all All Might figures. But, he didn't forget to buy Bakugou a prize too. It was a bracelet with a thing written "Explosion King".

"What the fuck is this??"

"Oh, it's for you."

"Me?"

"Did Kirishima and Kaminari-kun just left- Yeah, it's for you."

Bakugou then put it on his pockets and grabbed a plastic bag for Deku's prizes. Bakugou couldn't believe the prizes he bought. But above all that, He surely will keep the bracelet forever.