🤭19🤭

[Bakugou's POV]

Yeah! why don't I just say that we're dating? just so everyone could shut their mouth and get away from Deku.
If they're so curious about it, no need to push Deku to it!

"K-Kacchan! w-we're dating?!"

He said while blushing really hard and looking away from me. I stood up from my chair, walked over to Deku's chair and kissed him on the cheek.

He looks so damn flustered. Even though it's very embarassing for Deku, I didn't think of anything other than to kiss him on the cheek. I mean, that's what everyone wanted right??

"Shouldn't we tell everyone how I confessed? and how you reacted to it?"

I said confidently. As usual, I expected Deku to say no but this time, he actually wanted to do it also.

"Y-Yeah..do it.."

He said as putting his head down on the desk. Even him being horribly embarassed is so fucking cute. My face is getting hot.

I walked up to the front and suddenly kinda lost my confidence as I began to speak. Everyone was looking at me and him. Iida has his mouth open, Pinkass looks like she's about to cry, Coconut looks like she can't believe it, and Icyhot.. Well he always has a timid ass so you might as well know what his reaction might be.

When I was done, Just in time as the teacher for today came in. I immediately walked over to my desk and sat down. If Deku would've done it by himself, I'm pretty sure he would've died out of nervousness. Especually when his friends is staring at him like that. I guess his lucky.

[After Math]

After Mr. Ectoplasm went out, Even if the bell went off, The whole fucking class is still not getting out.

M:"OH MY GOD, BAKUGOU THAT WAS SO CUTE!!!! 🥺🥺"

I:"I must admit, it got me thinking that way too."

C:"Deku! guess you're lucky with Bakugou-kun after all!!"

T: "Congrats, Deku and Bakugou."

Well, I was a bit shocked that Icyhot congratulated him and me. I then turned to Deku and saw him smiling at his phone with Roundface. What were they doing..?!

B: "Now will you guys shut the fuck up and mind your own bussinesses??"

M: "Yup! we will now won't bother you!"

Pinkass said as she drag Roundface with her away. I took out my phone and texted Deku.

Once our talk is over, I stood up, and gestured Deku to hold my hand

Once our talk is over, I stood up, and gestured Deku to hold my hand. He did hold it and we both walked out. Soon after, the whole damn class started to go out on their ways too.

[Author's POV]
They both walked to the cafeteria and everyone was congratulating them on the way, Class 1-B, Class 1-D.. All of them! They sat on an empty table and ate.

"Um, Kacchan?"

"What?"

"Did you understand the lesson at Math earlier? We have homework too. Just curious if you can do it alone hehe"

"Of course I do, why wouldn't I?"

"Oh well, goodluck on the homework!"

Honestly, Bakugou understood nothing. He was confused on the lesson this time. So he's problem is the homework today which is hard. Bakugou finished first and now he's waiting for Deku to finish.

As Deku was eating, Bakugou stared at him. He thought it was cute because his chubby cheeks goes out everytime he eats. He just wanna squish it because of its chubbyness. Then, Deku caught him staring!

"K-Kacchan? *blushes* why are you staring at me..? is there some thing wrong?"

"I-I'm only wating for you, nerd."

"Well, I'm done anyway! Let's go! we have 2 more subjects!"

"I know that, dumbass"

Bakugou said in a friendly way.