14

[Izuku's POV]
I don't want Kacchan to leave, Especially when he's like this. It's not good for Kacchan.

"So what if I leave, you squirt?!"

"I don't like it when you're being like this! Please don't go."

Last time Kacchan was like this, he destroyed everything in his room making Auntie Mitsuki mad. But also.. it feels like it's my fault this time. I don't get it..

"... fine, you nerd."

Finally! phew. Hah.. my good Kacchan, You've finally calmed down. Once I'm out of this hospital bed, you will be happy once again. I swear.

{Next day, At school} (ik, im lazy. sorry peeps)

It's only a day that I didn't go to school but why do I feel everything is so new? Again, I'm the only one who's here. I walked to the entrance and then I saw Todoroki-kun waiting outside the classroom because the classroom was locked. I thought I was the only one whose here because it's so early! Phew.. aside from that, it is pretty cold..

"Oh, Midoriya. I wasn't expecting you here today. Shouldn't you be at the hospital?"

"The doctor's said t-that it's okay for me to g-go to school."

I stuttered a lot.. It's really cold today.

"Midoriya, here."

He said as flames started to come out of Todoroki's hand. I guess he wanted me to be warm since I just got out of the hospital.

"Thank you, Todoroki-kun."

"You're welcome"

I walked to the window that is infront of our classroom. I can see the sky, it's still a little dark outside but it is shining. Wow, it's the first time I've seen this here at school. Kacchan would like this. Then when I looked down, I saw Kacchan but.. He looks tired. Luckily the classroom key is with him this time so he can rest inside but what did happen to Kacchan?

"KACCHAN!"
I yelled looking at him.

"Huh?! Deku?!"

He sais as he stopped walking. He then took out some sunglasses for some reason.

[Bakugou's POV]

Fuck, he's here. If he sees me like this, He'll start following the whole day asking me if I'm okay like yesterday. I somehow woke up not the hospotal but at home. Did he bring me there or did Mom pick me up? Everything's aess for me right now, especially when Deku said that he liked Icyhot.

As I was getting close, I saw Icyhot talking to Deku. They were laughing and talking at the same time. Looks like they're having fun. Wish I was at your position Icyhot. I grabbed the classroom keys and didn't even looked back at them. I am frustrated.

"K-Kacchan! you look tired back there..."

"Shut up Deku."

"You really don't look well Kacchan."

He said as he laid his hands on my back. I shoved it away, causing Deku to groan a little bit. I'm pretty sure he knows why I'm like this. Fuck my feelings, he likes Icyhot already. WHY CAN'T IT JUST DISAPPEAR?! WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO BE MY FRIEND BACK THEN, DEKU?!?!

"K-Kacchan.. why-"

"Don't talk to me. I don't need your mouth blabbering all day cuz of me. Shut the fuck up."

I said as I turned back to him. I opened the door to the classroom and put my stuff down. I don't hear the two talking anymore.

"Hey Midoriya, I'm gonna go down for awhile."

"okay."

Great, it's only me and that nerd. I put my head down so Deku woudn't bother me. Then Deku tapped my shoulder. What does he want now?!

"What do you want?"

He then gave me a piece of paper. What, are we acting lovey dovey now that we're alone? can't he see that I'm mad at him??

"Kacchan, if something's wrong with you.. don't be afraid to tell me everything that's bothering you..I'm here Kacchan :)"

I glanced back at him and smiled. Then I blew up the paper as I put my face back to frowning. He doesn't need to know this. You wouldn't understand and it will create distance to us if I did tell you my feelings.

" You don't need to know anything, you nerd."