❤️4❤️

[Izuku's POV]

"K-Kacchan.. too close"

I pushed him a little bit off of me. He then lay down the bed and stared at the ceiling with his arm on his head.

I really don't what I feel towards Kacchan.. He's just so cool and amazing.. And he probably thinks I'm a weirdo.. I mean he already does..

"So you're just gonna stand there?
Ughh.. c'mere."

I walked to Kacchan and sat beside him.

"Maybe let's play a quick game?"

"Sure but it better not be stupid."

"How about...T or D?"

"Fine."

He sat up and faced me.

"Kacchan, T or D?"

"Dare."

"Oohhh! I dare you to.. scream at the window saying Dolphins are amazing!"

"I told you, it better not be STUPID! What the fuck is this type of dare 😠"

"Just do it! hehehheeh"

He opened the window and inhaled.

"DOLPHINS ARE FUCKING AMAZING!"

His voice is so loud that it echoed somewhere 😂 well I guess it's my turn ☹️

"Nerd, truth or dare."

"Dare.."

He then smirked and arranged himself on the bed. What dare is he thinking for me?

"I dare you to.. sit on my lap for 15 seconds."

"W-Why, k-kacchan??"

"Just do it, Nerd!"

I crawled to the bed and sat on his lap.
It.. feels good.. I feel like I'm dating him❤️.. why would he dare me something like this?

"hmm..."

He then cuddled me. Oh my god.. does he like me too? There's a possibility..

"Kacchan... the 15 seconds passed.. I gotta get off now.."

He completely ignored me and cuddle me more 🥺 I thought he hated me.. I guess I thought wrong..

"K-Kacchan.. hey.."

He then finally let go of me. Well.. I wish it was longer but I guess he doesn't have any interest with playing t or d anymore.

"Let's not play that game now. I'm bored"

"Well.. what are we going to do now Kacchan?"

He gets up and opened his cabinet. He threw a yellow hoodie at me and told me to wear it but there's something I should do before I put on the hoodie.

"We're going to the arcade, but remove your shirt. I don't want your shirt scent get in my hoodie."

I slowly removed the shirt I have.

"K-Kacchan don't look!"

"Why, we're both boys."

I then looked away and put on the hoodie. I swear, Kacchan is something.

"Done!"

"Wait for me, I'll put on new clothes."

Do I really have to watch as he change his clothes? This is worrysome. What if he knows that I secretly like him? Impossible. I only started to have feelings for him since... oh.. 2 years ago..

"C'mon nerd."

He then first headed out and then I followed him.

"Do we have to walk?"

"Don't you want to go to the arcade with me?"

".. I want to.. Kacchan.."

He scoffs and we both walked.

[Author's POV]

Bakugou and Deku walked until they saw a train station.

"Kacchan, what if we just take the train?"

"If we take the train station, the money I have right now will be gone. And we won't be able to pay for the arcade games."

"Oh.. Okay.."

The weather is slowly getting cold. Deku is now very cold even if his hands are in the pockets. Bakugou isn't feeling any coldness. He looked at Deku, slightly shivering and kinda blue.

Then he quickly grabbed Deku's right hand and put it inside the hoodie pocket. Bakugou's hands are warm so it'll be okay for Deku.

"oh? K-Kacchan?"

"Shut up nerd..we're almost there."

Deku then blushed a bit as Bakugou holds his hand inside the hoodie.

Suddenly, everything was warm for Deku. Being with the person he likes for the day isn't in his bucket list.