😔11❤️

[Author's POV]
After showering, Bakugou wore his uniform, grabbed his backpack and rushed out to go to school. He went to the train station to where he use to go to school but everytime he goes there, Midoriya was always there waiting for the train to come too. But this time, He isn't there. Bakugou thought that maybe he came to school already.

At the school entrance..

No one was there, everyone was at the classroom since it's already late. Bakugou ran to his class and saw everyone doing lectures while Ms. Midnight was writing something on the board.

"Ohh~ Bakugou-kun! why are you late today?? something happened yesterday at home or something?"

"I um.. overslept."

[Bakugou's POV]

I was walking towards my desk and then when I looked at Deku's desk, He wasn't there. I looked confused and looked at Kirishima's desk but he wasn't there too!

"Sensei.. Where is Deku and Shi- I mean.. Kirishima?"

"Kirishima... Mina told me he had a bad stomach but Midoriya? I don't know. Maybe he isn't feeling well also!"

Then my phone vibrated at my pocket. I took it out and opened it while Ms. Midnight isn't looking. Deku messaged me.

And then the next messages kinda shocked me

That nerd isn't the type of person who would get in an accdent on the way to school

That nerd isn't the type of person who would get in an accdent on the way to school. I was scared to what happened to him. Why did he have to hurry when he is late?! there's no special activities at school today! I gotta go right now.

Nothing could stop me on seeing Deku if it means something bad or good

B:"I know what happened to Deku. Miss Midnight, I gotta go. I'll go see Mr. Aizawa after the errand."

M: "Huh? you can't skip important lectures today, Mr. Katsuki! why are you leaving?"

B:"I gotta go to the hospital, someone very special to me is there so I gotta go. Pardon me, Ms. Midnight."

I rushed out of the classroom and ran as fast as I could just to get to the hospital. Then a little while after, I arrived at the place. My heart was pounding so hard because of running and the thought of Deku sleeping on a hospital bed. I went to the reception and asked where Deku is. They told me the room number and said to be quiet.

After taking the stairs, finally I see Deku's room. I stared at the door and noticed that this isn't suppose to be happening if I didn't bring him home yesterday, If I had woken up early and tell him to go home right away. I wasn't careful and I was careless.. This shouldn't have happened to you Deku.. You should've just went home with Icyhot..I shouldn't have butted in when you were about to go home with someone else yesterday..

I couldn't bring myself to knock or even step 1 foot in the room.. I didn't want to see Deku lying down on a hospital bed, or even in pain because of me..

Then the door opened. Auntie Inko looked worried but relieved to see me. Was she expecting me to come here?

I:"Katsuki-kun, I'm so glad to see you today.."

B:"Is Deku alright?"

I: Yes, he is after all. He actually wanted to see you. Anyway, Shouldn't you be at school today? what will your mom say after this?"

B:" It's okay, Auntie Inko. I got an excuse to see Deku today. "

Auntie then smiled at me and gestured that I should come in to see him. I am really thankful that he is okay and nothing real bad happened to him.

When I entered the room, I saw Deku staring at the window.

D:"Kacchan!"

he said as he tried to sit up. Apparently, he kinda injured his back and couldn't walk for a couple of days and he broke his arm. This is the result of my careless self, the result of rushing. But it's still my fault overall.

D: "K-Kacchan? are you okay? you look pale.."

B: "Stupid Deku, why were you rushing.."

D: "I didn't want to miss Ms. Midnight's lectures today. You're lucky you even got there to take notes."

B:"No, I didn't take notes as soon as I arrived there. Shitty hair isn't there too. The doctor said you were here."

D: "Did you seriously come here to visit me or only to see me miserable?"

B: "I wouldn't visit a nerd just because of an accident."

D: "Hehe, Kacchan.. always cold.."

I couldn't help it..I just have to hug him.. I'm sorry.. Deku..

I hugged him when he opened his mouth to speak. He was stopped by me.

D: "*blushes* K-Kacchan?"

B: "*whispers* I'm glad that you only injured your arm Deku.. Please forgive me.. "

D: "for what Kacchan?" he said as he hug me back.

B: "I should've just let Icyhot get you home.. I-I should've woken up before you did so I can wake you up for school.. You shouldn't have been like this because of me.."

I was starting to tear up because it was all my fault and I know that Deku would be mad because now I told him..

D: "Kacchan.. it isn't your fault.. I was rushing to go to school and I didn't look to where I was going..It isn't your fault so I shouldn't forgive you."

B: "STILL, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU STUPID PRICK!"

I said as I smack his head lightly. Making him scratch his head with embarassment. I'm so happy to see him smiling after all that happened today to Deku. I can't let anything bad happen to you now, I promise Deku that he'll never get into accidents like this again. I'll protect him and make him smile from now on.