October 16 2020

hello guys this is the author of the book Powerful Love!

As I read and update myself to the notifications I have here in this book, I realized that people leave comments like.. they're pointing out some mistakes and some people are just giving their thoughts about a certain chapter. (Yes I do update myself because some of the comments that people leave are very much advices or signs that I should do this or that better)

I just wanna say Thank you to all of the comments, reads and votes you guys have given this book! I'm grateful that you guys took the time to read one of my most successful book! And yes, I kinda lost motivitation on making the season 2 of the 'Powerful Love' but I'm still thinking about it!

I'll be happy if you guys send me little suggestions too!

Again, I appreciate all of the opinions and reads you've given and I hope you all are going well. It's been pretty great for me here so far, there have been ups and downs but I guess it's doing great!

I really am thinking of publishing or editing the chapter 3 of 'Just Us' (s2 of Powerful Love) because I can see the chapter just going nowhere and kinda dying if I make or add another topic so yeah I'll try my best!

Be careful out there guys, Please stay safe! I love you all! Goodmorning/night!