😟15😱

"Kacchan, why are you being like this?!"

"I told you didn't I? I won't tell you so stop asking me you wimp."

D:"But.. we're friends.. right?"

B:"What if I tell you no? what if I actually lo-.."

D:"actually lo- what?"

B:"What if I.. actually looked at you and became your friend out of pity?"

I know what I said is not pleasant but everything right now to me and Deku is all messed up and shit. He looked at the ground and kinda teared up. I've gone mad this time with Deku. I promised to keep him happy but what the hell am I doing?!

D:" I-I.. didn't know.. you thought of me as a friend that way.. y-you could've said that to me before.. I-I hope you had fun with me.."

B: ".... shut up."

D: "I will.. from now on.. I'll be downstairs.."

He then stood up, opened the door and went out. I didn't mean to say that I became friends with him out of pity.. That's just an excuse to complete my sentence.. But what am I going to do.. I ended up hurting the one I love. I need help.. Kirishima..

I took out my phone and texted him. I hope he's awake right now.

I really don't know what to do

I really don't know what to do. Should I confess? But that's just messed up. Surely he doesn't like me too. Well, it's not like he's required to like me back but if he actually don't, it'll all crumble down. Oh, Deku..

[Izuku's POV]

I went down the stairs while thinking what Kacchan said to me..He really did think of me like that, did he..? That's why he's been like that to me.. Kacchan..If only you know that 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. Todoroki-kun then invited me to sit with him. That's when I started talking..

T: "Are you okay Midoriya?"

D: ".. I can't say yes.."

T: "Why? what happened? Did Bakugou made you cry?"

D: "... not really.. I cried myself.."

T: "Why, tell me everything."

D: "Look, I like Kacchan.. more than what you think.. He's been my idol like All might because he's just.. amazing and all.. But I didn't know that he only became friends with me because of pity.. after everything we've done together.. it's all nothing to him.. I can't blame him if he didn't enjoy his previous years because of me.. That nerd that always follows him around and suddenly fell in love with him.. "

T:" Wow.. Midoriya I'm sorry you had to say all that.. I shouldn't have asked.. "

D:" It's okay.. finally... But I still want to be at Kacchan's side because I do like him and I consider him as a friend."

T:" he's so absurd to think that you're not a good company to be around.."

D:" Thanks, Todoroki-kun.

{Later...}

Everyone was there so me and Todoroki came back. I didn't want to make Kacchan's day bad today so I won't bother him. I walked passed him without doing anything. He did look at me but I didn't look back. He knew that I'm upset right now. Then Mr. Aizawa walled in with a folder on his hands.

"Okay class, since we've came this far. You will now live in a dorm that next to our school building. I will distribute confirmation papers. You're gonna have to answer questions like who would you want to share a dorm with or-"

share? you can do that? But..if only me and Kacchan is alright.. I wanna share a room but everything will be awkward if we will. After a few minutes, I finished answering all of thw questions and gave it to Mr. Aizawa.

" Is Izuku the last one to pass? okay. Now.. we will go see the dorms so everyone form a line outiside."

We did everything that Mr. Aizawa said. I really can't get the thought out of my head since he said that. I really just wanna stop it from ringing in my head..
-
-
-
-
We arrived to the dorms and it looks casual and simple. Not too big, Not too small. I wonder if Kacchan wanted a partner to be with this time- NO. Don't think of him for now, Midoriya.. you can do this. After that when I turned to my left, I saw Kacchan and then he grabbed my wrists and went out of the dorm building to the boys lockerroom.

What the hell was he doing to me?! Does he want to out his rage out on me?!

"K-Kacchan! what are we doing here?! Let me go!!!"

He didn't say anything and just stared at me. until..