16

He lets out a sigh. Kacchan then shook his head and tried saying something.

"Kacchan. Why are you doing this?"

No reply again. He is definetely hiding something from me. Well.. I don't have to know it now since I know the truth. We're gonna be in trouble if we stay here any longer. Freak, I have to go.

"Well if you don't have anything to say to me, then let's go back. We'll get in trouble Kacchan."

I said as I slowly walk away, waiting a little bit for Kacchan. I hear him sniffle and mumble something. I can't hear it quite much.

"I'm gonna leave you here if you don't go now."

He then nodded and gestured me to go leave him alone for now. Everything is so bad for us. Is it really because of me? if it is, then I should be the one saying sorry to Kacchan..But it isn't the right time, I gotta let him cool off.

When I got back, the whole class is still there and Mr. Aizawa is giving out keys for the dorms. But we just got toured today! how come he's giving out keys already?

"Midoriya, here's your dorm keys. Also, give this to Bakugou and go home, take your stuff and put it in your dorms."

Well... okay. I'll give this to Kacchan but I don't wanna aproach him yet. Plus, I don't see him here with us right now.
-
-
-
-
-
-
After giving Kacchan the key and getting my stuff from the house. I saw everyone paired up with their dorm mates. Only me, Kacchan, Todoroki, Iida are the ones without partners. Oh, Mineta too. I didn't see him since he's short :p. Todoroki then put an arm over my head and whispered to me that it's okay, that I don't have to worry about it. After that, I remembered all the stuff that me and Kacchan did before.

He kissed my cheek, made me sit on his lap, always brings me to his house everytime something happens to me, brought me to the arcade.. Even protected me when the villains popped out of nowhere once. No, I shouldn't think of anything else other than me living alone in my dorm.

And then Kacchan screamed very loudly! what and why is he screaming?! has he gone insane or something?!

"AHH DEKU!"

He's calling me out? what is seriously happening to Kacchan?!

"Kacchan!! are you insane?! why are you screaming?!"

"YOU ALWAYS HANGOUT WITH ICYHOT! I HATE IT WHEN YOU'RE LIKE THAT!!"

He has seriously taken it over the top. Now he's bringing Todoroki-kun in this! No!

"WHAT ABOUT ME HANGING OUT WITH TODOROKI-KUN, HE'S MY FRIEND!"

"I THOUGHT WE'RE FRIENDS! I THOUGHT YOU WANNA STAY BY MY SIDE ALL THE TIME?!"

"You.. You thought that we're friends?.. shouldn't I be telling you that?.. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FELT WHEN I FIGURED OUT THE TRUTH HUH?!"

Kacchan then paused. He stopped and calmed down.

"I WAS DEVASTED! And only Todoroki-kun was there to comfort me! you didn't even apologize and guess what, I wasn't expecting it because I know what type of person you are. I felt decieved because I admired you and I thought that you actually thought of me as a friend..
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO BE TOLD THAT YOU'RE ONLY CHOSEN OUT OF, WHAT? OUT OF PITY!. You're so perfect that no one, even me can ever say that to you.. "

I began to tear up because all this time I thought I was lucky to have him, my crush as my friend. But then, he finally spat it out of his mouth..

"Do you think I wasn't feeling bad when I found out that you like Icyhot?!"

Wait.. what? me? I like Todoroki? Where did he get that thought? But.. we're friends!

"K-Kacchan? what do you mean?"