8

[Izuku's POV]

After a little while, we arrived. While we were knocking on the door, we heard a lot of laughing and screaming. I was startled for a bit, but I'm very excited. Wait.. did they start the party without us??

Kirishima opened the door and shocked to see Kacchan with us.

"Wow, Bakugou! I thought you really ain't gonna come!"

"Just let us in.."

We walked in and everything was a mess! Iida and Ochaco is laughing and Mineta passed out on the floor. And Kirishima well.. He's kinda drunk.

I can tell that they drank alcohol while waiting for us. I knew this would happen!

"Now THIS IS A FUCKING PARTY"

Kacchan suddenly lightened up. He ran and grabbed the bottle of beer and chugged it. Gosh, I wouldn't be irritated if I had to carry Kacchan home 🙄

I sat down with Iida and Uraraka. We talked a lot about stuff and while we were talking, I can really smell alcohol from their breaths.

"Dekuuu! Just try some'a this... Very good beer! this is VERY good!"

"N-No.. Uraraka-san! I think I'll pass.."

"Come on! Just one shot!"

She said while pooring me a shot. No, I really can't drink! We have school tomorrow! I can't be absent tomorrow!

While I was lost in my thoughts, Uraraka opened my mouth and made me drink the alcohol. hmm.. To be honest.. It tastes like strawbarries and.. Lemons! I guess Uraraka is right. This is really good!

"This is.. Unexpectedly good.. I don't mind a-another glass!"

"I told you! KIRISHIMA, LET'S PARTY PROPERLY!! DROP THE BEATS!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.

A little while...
.
.
.
.
.

[Author's POV]

Everything's a blur to all in Kirishima's house. Kirishima has no shirt on, Todoroki.. well he's still good. Probably regretting why he agreed to join the party. Deku's dancing crazily and very lost to himself. Bakugou is hald drunk and half not.

The time was 5:45 pm. They didn't exactly plan when to go home. All that Bakugou knows is that they'll go home late.

Bakugou was just at the corner, kinda startled and confused to why this party turned to a club. Everyone's dancing! but there's something that caught his attention. When he looked to Todoroki, he saw him checking out Deku.

He stopped looking and looked at Deku's way. He does look.. a bit hot. Bakugou was kinda blushing and he couldn't look away.

He forced himself to just get out of the house for a bit and get some space.
He sighed and sat at the corner of the house. Bakugou was lightheaded.

[Bakugou's POV]
This party became really crazy. Shitty hair really thrown a party like this. And WHY IS ICYHOT LOOKING AT MY DEKU?! WHY IS HE CHECKING HIM OUT?! that bastard, if only I can kick his ass off this party. I would've already did it if I can. Everyone is drunk and crazy, including the "responsible" Deku. That shit got hooked up to the beer. he finished 7 bottles like what the fuck is wrong with him!

I went inside again and just sat down by the couch where deku is.

"K-Kacchan! why don't you join me on dancing??"

"Why would I do that, you shitty nerd! plus you're drunk as fuck"

"I'm nottt~~ Just dance with me~~"

He grabbed my hands and busted a move. He moved his hips all the way he wanted to. It honestly amazed me, I never knew he can dance like that. It made me dance a bit because of him.

"How could I possibly have fallen for someone that's been following me my whole life.. He's so adorable it's so frustrating. I just wanna squeeze his cheecks until it sags down forever.. 💢"

I said to myself... or so I thought-