13

[Author's POV]
After a few minutes, Bakugou decided to go to the hospital because he was bored and he wanted to see Deku before the night ends.

He texted Deku that he was coming.

He put his phone in his pockets and put his hands on the black oversized hoodie that Deku gave him

He put his phone in his pockets and put his hands on the black oversized hoodie that Deku gave him. But there's one message that Bakugou didn't see.

{16 minutes later}

{16 minutes later}

he's at the elevator. It was crowded like what the hell. And then when the elevator opened, he saw Class 1-A. Even Mr. Aizawa and All might is there.

"Oh, Hi Bakugou!" Ashido said raising her hand. "Wow, you should've just came with us if you wanted to visit Midoriya!" Ochaco said with her typical smile.

[Bakugou's POV]
Huh, people do like Deku. People like him get admired. Maybe they are right, maybe I should've came with them. But I don't want to visit Deku with the whole class in his room! I want time with Deku by myself! what's worse is that I saw Icyhot burning up. That bastard likes Deku too, I see. It already irritates me to see his face at school and now he's actually with Deku?!

After all that shit at the elevator, I finally opened the door to Deku's room. I saw him reading a book and flipping. Deku flinched as I open the door the moment he was reading loudly.

D:"Hey Kacchan, Too bad the whole class just left!"

B: "Did I say I want to see you with them? No. I came to see you."

D: "O-Oh.. Okay Kacchan.."

B:"Whose book is that?"

D:"Originally from Todoroki-kun and then he gave it to me! it's a really good book honestly."

B: "What's with Icyhot suddenly coming here when he doesn't even know what happened to you?

D:" He said he wanted to ask you about it but you seemed to be in a bad mood so he asked me."

I didn't respond. Does he like Todoroki too? But.. I like Deku.. I knew I shouldn't have feeling for Deku. He's just another nerd whose.. cute and smart..and thoughtful.. and.. ARGH! this is fucking me up so much that I don't even wanna speak.

D:" Kacchan!? Are you alright?!"

B:"O-Oh.. Yeah, of course I am! what do you think I was thinking?!"

D: "Are you sure you are?"

He said as he brushed his hands at my forehead to my hair softly. I definetely wanna do that too to Deku but I can't right now. I can't take it anymore.. I gotta ask him.

"Deku."

"Yeah?"

"... do you like.. Icyhot?"

He didn't respond to it as quickly as I thought he would. He paused and looked at me in the eyes. I wasn't sure what he's going to answer but I am nit lookig forward to it.

"W-Well.. he is nice to me.. and he trusts me everytime-"

He said while smiling. I knew it. I knew that he like Icyhot. It's obvious! They're compatible while I'm lying to Deku about my feelings to him. I guess I'm just.. not capable of  keeping him happy.  It shredded my heart for a little bit because I thought he like me too.

"Oh.. I knew.. it"

"K-Kacchan? are you okay??"

"Yeah. Don't look at me."

"How am I suppose to talk to you without looking at you? and I don't think you're alright."

"Deku, no matter how many times you say it, I am okay. Why do you keep asking, it's irritating me."

[Izuku's POV]
Is Kacchan okay? He doesn't look good. I've only seen that face once and that was 6 years ago. I'm kinda happy that I still remember when Kacchan first showed me that face but I don't understand! Is he going through something?

"You know what, stay here."

"What?! no! I have to go to school, you idiot."

"But Kacchan, whenever you have that look on your face, It makes me feel sad and gloomy."

"what face? are you insulting me, you shameless coward?"

"K-Kacchan! No! that face, a mix of sad and kinda like.. regretting face. Everytime you show me that face, it makes me feel like I did something wrong. Are you really okay?"

"You really have no idea what to talk about because you're stuck here huh?"

"I'm actually not stuck here because I need to go to school tomorrow.

The doctor said that I can now come to school but I can't move that much because of my back. They said It was impressive because I heal REAL quick. It's true, I do heal quickly.

" Oh since you're going to school tomorrow, I gotta get going."

"W-what? why now?"

"We're gonna see each other tomorrow, you stupid nerd."

"But I don't want you to leave, Kacchan!"