6

NEXT DAY

[Author's POV]

Deku woke up, feeling very happy. But.. not at his room?? what happened? He woke up and saw Bakugou sleeping on the floor, having the bed to himself. He remembered what happened yesterday. Bakugou took Deku to a lot of places and had fun.

"Kacchan? wake up.."

Deku said as he nudge Bakugou lightly. He then gets off the bed and stared at the clock.

"We're late! Wake up Kacchan!"

Bakugou annoyingly opened his eyes and stood up.

"Deku... It's a saturday... get your ass back to your house already.."

Deku then shockingly stared at Bakugou as he begins to sleep again. He slowly walked to Bakugou and whispered something.

"I had fun yesterday with Kacchan, I hope I can hang out with him more. Thanks again."

He took off the hoodie that Bakugou lend him and wore his shirt again. Deku took the plastic bag of prizes and left Bakugou's room.

"Izuku! you're in there? Well.. I didn't notice.. What happened to you guys yesterday with Katsuki?"

"O-Oh.. Hi Auntie! I.. Me and Kacchan just went out to the arcade and had fun. He let me be myself around him yesterday! It was unusual but I like it."

"I'm glad you guys had fun yesterday. But he could've at least told me that you slept here. Your mother is worried."

"Oh it's okay, I'm sorry Auntie. I'll talk to my mom when I get home."

He waved goodbye to Bakugou's Mom as he open the door. When he opened the door, He saw his mom.

"O-Oh.. Goodmorning Mom!"

"Goodmorning Inko!"

Deku's Mom (Inko) then grabbed Deku and sighed.

"Where were you yesterday? Were you with Katsuki? You didn't went home."

"Mom, I was with Kacchan. We went to the arcade and had fun. I guess I just had a sleepover instead of a visit. Sorry mom."

"Just tell me next time okay? Jeez. Bye Mitsuki!"

Auntie waved to my mom as we walk back home. I guess I made mom worry while I was with Kacchan.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Later..
.
.
.
.
.
😜Class 1-A Groupchat😜

Kirishima: Heyyyy wassupppp

Ashido🤩: Goodmorning goiceee

Freckles: Hey Guys!👋🏻

HalfnHalf: Who changed my username?

Ashido🤩: Oh it was bakugou who changed it.

HalfnHalf changed his username to
Todoroki. Learn more

GroundZero: Its early in the morning idiots.

Uravity: no its notttt its 11 am!

GroundZero: Shut up.

Ashido🤩: what made u so angry Bakugou??

Todoroki: isnt he always like that?

GroundZero: at least i wasnt as dumb as deku!

Freckles: comeon kacchan,
why did i suddenly got
in this conversation?

Kirishima: yoww how about...lets throw a party??? at my house this time. we'll have a party tomorrow!

Freckles: Sure!

Uravity:me toooo

Ashido🤩: Yeah me threeeee

Todoroki: i have nothing to do anyway so might as well.

Kaminari: MEEEEEEE

Kirishima: u just came out of blue pikachu 🤣 Well... I guess everyone in Class 1a will go right? hbu Bakugouuu?

GroundZero: im not going. i have better things to do.

Kaminari: YOURE NOT GOING BCS DEKU WILL BE THERE RIGHT???? 😉😉😉

GroundZero: it isnt that you shitty idiot. Plus, im still not going EVEN if deku wouldnt be there.

Todoroki: Stop denying bakugou 🙄

GroundZero: WHAT DO YOU KNOW ICYHOT?!

Uravity: uhhh u know that Midorya can actually see ur conversation right?

ooohhh seems to be Uraraka is rightttt This is the author speaking. Will Bakugou go or not? hmph... Is it bcs of Deku??? Well... Anyway! thanks for reading this chapter! Please vote or comment if you liked this part! Thank you! 😊😊😊❤️❤️