Chapter 2: Ray of Light

It's a Saturday morning and I don't have class for today. I don't have plans yet but I'm thinking of jogging in the afternoon.

I did my schoolworks for the past 4 hours just to finish them all. I wouldn't want to chill without finishing them.

After the tiring paper works, I decided to browse on instagram and view some stories. One slide after another until I arrived at Bright's story.

He's in a photoshoot early in the morning for his first story two hours ago. Then he updated again dropping his schedule for the day. There's a meeting for a certain clothing brand, photoshoot for an organization for the poor to raise funds, lunch at 1PM, another meeting with the management then last is another meeting for a lifestyle magazine.

Damn, his weekend is loaded!

There's nothing much to view anymore so I decided to visit his profile only to see a new post he created just a few seconds ago and there are hundreds of likes already! Wow!

I think it's a picture he took before his photoshoot. Judging by the time, it's already past 12, he probably started shooting by now.

I gave it a like and scrolled some more for his pictures. He really is good looking but there is really something in him that makes me curious- I just don't know what it is.

I sighed and tapped on the same picture he posted just now. I saw that he left a comment without replying to anyone saying,

"Someone has been really curious lately. Don't let me catch you."

I raised an eyebrow at his comment. I bet he's flirting with another girl again.

I shook my head in disbelief and decided to just toss my phone and eat lunch. You're wasting your time, Win!

I went downstairs, frustrated because... well I don't know why I'm frustrated!

I saw our house helpers cooking and I couldn't help but be a little worried about him. It's past 12 and he's going to eat at one? Isn't that a little late for lunch?

Win, you fool! Why are worrying about that guy again!?

"Ugh! This is so frustrating!" I shouted. I'm alone in this house anyway. I'm with our house helpers but other than them, no one is really around.

"Sir, are you going to eat lunch?"

I breathed and tried to relax before answering her. I shouldn't lash out on people who are just doing their jobs.

"Yes please, thank you." I said softly before taking a seat.

I took a picture of my chicken roll and pasta and posted it in my story. Captioned it with a little yum yum GIF and done.

I took a few bites of it and was really enjoying my food when my phone beeped for a notification.

I looked at it and saw Bright replied to my story! How the hell did he find my account!