Special Chapter- 1

The salty wind of the beach blew my hair as I breathed it all in to enjoy the picturesque scenery of the island. The suite we got for this vacation never brought justice on how beautiful the whole place is. My eyes wandered around the vast area of Palawan and saw people chattering near the beach, children playing by the sand, lovers holding hands while walking, not minding the heat of the sun of this tropical country and even people that just want to escape the city life even for a week.

"Daddy!" shouted a kid behind me and as I looked at him, I saw him covered in soap while running around the cold floor!

"Jaxtyn you might slip and bump your head!" I hissed and he giggled until he reached me.

"Baba carry!" he pleaded as he reached for my arms.

I heaved a sigh before finally carrying my son even if it means I'll get wet and needs to change clothes again.

"Why are you shouting anyway? I told you to take a shower first so we can go down and eat breakfast." I gently said and wiped the soap off his face.

"Dada wants to clean my armpit!" he cutely said before pouting. He really got his lips from Bright. He's four years old now and weirdly, he's much more talkative than I expected. Though he's having a hard time saying Bright's name because of the letter R.

I heaved a sigh before gently smiling at him.

"Baby we should clean every part of our body when taking a bath..."

"But Jaxtyn doesn't want to!" he whined and again. The way he pleads and say his name reminds me of Bright.

"Jax... you know you'll get germs if you don't clean your body." 

"Baba it's clean!"

"Say's who?"

"Says me!" he rolled his eyes and I can't help but to be amazed at how this child is growing. He's different from any other kids his age. "Baba, Dada can help me take a bath but I don't want him to clean my armpit!"

Here he goes... Using the endearment Baba and Dada again just to get what he wants. Such a naughty kid.

"Jax!" Bright shouted from the door of the bathroom before he went out only wearing a towel on his waist. "Jax let's go take a bath. Your Baba is hungry already."

"No armpit touching!" Jax whined and pouted even more.

Bright is obviously not having any of our son's whining because I can clearly see how his patience is slowly slipping off.

I gave him a warning look and he muttered a 'what' before sneering at his own child. For goodness sake! Jaxtyn is literally Bright's carbon copy— both in attitude and in looks. If there's one thing he got from me then that's probably my eyes and height but that's it! The rest is from Bright.

"Baby you listen to Baba okay?" I softly said as I slowly put him down before sitting in front of him. "We have to clean everything while taking a bath because germs will start to spread if we do not clean it all. Do you want germs and worms to start crawling in your armpit then to your ams?"

"No..."

"Right. So what we need to do is to take a bath and clean everything."

"B-But Baba..."

"Yes son, what is it?" I asked.

"It tickles." he confessed and I can't help but laugh at how ridiculous this conversation is going. Of course! He doesn't want anyone to touch it because it tickles and knowing Bright, he'll force Jax to do what needs to be done!