Stat and skill review

The horse horself:

Prophet

Species: Kirin

Age: 2 Days (Five weeks)

Stats:

Kirin Lvl1

Draconic Blood Lvl 10 (innate/locked)

Ice elementalist Lvl 10 (innate)

Ice arcanist Lvl 5 (innate)

Wind elementalist Lvl1 (innate/locked)

Everlasting Coldness Lvl 1 (innate/locked)

Lvl 28

______________________________

Horns developed: 5%

Core developed 20% Lvl1

______________________________

Baby Kirin scale: Defensive capabilities: B

Baby Kirin teeth: Offensive capabilities: A-

Baby Kirin hoof: Offensive capabilities: B+

Hmm. Strong.

Valeria

Species: Fey

Race: Nymph

Age: 18 ;)

Stats:

Nymph Lvl 2

Blessing of the Fey King Lvl 5 (innate/locked)

Fey Arcanist Lvl 3

Illusionist Lvl 6

Water elementalist Lvl 2(innate)

Fey Diviner Lvl 1 (innate/locked)

Fey Transmuter Lvl 1

Lvl 20

Kirin-
Species/Race level counter for creatures of the designated species/race

Draconic blood-
Grants resistances per level
This includes but is not limited to:
Status conditions, elemental resistances, arcane resistances, aging, etc.
The creature attaining and raising this trait may gain more and more of a draconic mindset, proportional to its level.
This trait grants several additional bonuses, depending on the level of it or on the designated element/affinity of the dragon.

Ice elementalist-
Grants understanding and control over the element of ice.
A creature being born with a level of this trait will always be more potent and proficient at handling the designated element than others of its level.

Ice arcanist-
A particular orientation within the arcanist tree.
This Trait cannot be gained by normal or reasonable means.
Arcanists of the same level may learn the same ways of shaping magic, but the owner of this trait will always be more potent and proficient at handling the designated affinity.
Owner of particular arcanist traits won't be able to use any other affinity within the arcanist tree, without gaining the Arcanist trait.

Wind elementalist-
Grants understanding and control over the element of wind.
A creature being born with a level of this trait will always be more potent and proficient at handling the designated element than others of its level.

Everlasting Coldness-
This trait is for creatures of either considerable strength or for beings that were born with it.
The innate trait is restricted to creatures like Dragons, giants, elementals, etc.
This trait makes the user's ice-based abilities denser. A more complicated structure allows for the Ice to stay frozen over extended periods, without thawing.

Nymph-
Species/Race level counter for creatures of the designated species/race

Blessing of the fey king-
This trait marks the owner as either a fey or a close friend of the fey Kingdom and its inhabitants. It allows its owner to enter the kingdom freely and to gain its unique traits.
This trait also strengthens all types of fey magic and inserts its owner into the magic cycle of the fey.

Fey arcanist-
A unique orientation of the arcanist tree.
This trait cannot be gained without the trait: Blessing of the fey king
This trait allows its user to both use the average arcanist's tree as well as the unique fey one.

Illusionist-
The standard orientation within the Illusionist tree.
Illusionists can shape the world around them, using any means.
The more advanced this trait is, the better and more lifelike become illusions. In the case of targeted spells with a living target, the spell both has the base effect, as well as pierces through resistances of lower-level traits and defenses.
A creature being born with a level of this trait will always be more potent and proficient at handling the designated school of magic, than others of its level.

Water elementalist-
Grants understanding and control over the element of water.
A creature being born with a level of this trait will always be more potent and proficient at handling the designated element than others of its level.

Fey diviner-
Unique orientation of the diviner tree.
This trait cannot be gained without the trait: Blessing of the fey king
This trait allows its user to both manage the standard diviner tree as well as the unique fey one.
This ability is innate to all fey creatures.

Fey transmuter-
A Unique orientation of the transmuter tree.
This trait cannot be gained without the trait: Blessing of the fey king
This trait allows its user to both use the standard transmuter tree as well as the unique fey one.

Magic cores -
Organs within all living organisms, which can absorb mana.
Acts like a second heart.
Circulates mana through the body and absorbs it out of the atmosphere.
Changes size, color, hardness, efficiency, etc. depending on the various parameters of a given creature.
It can be absorbed once inactive, to give oneself a significant influx of pure mana.

Kirin horn-
An organ with which the mythical Kirin, control their extremely potent arcane and elemental magics.
Acting like a second magic core, they help the circulation of mana throughout the body.
A Kirin's horn is exceptionally durable and way harder to damage than regular magic cores.
Magics, cast from the horn directly, can be multiple times stronger than a normal one, depending on level, age, mood, etc.
Once torn off or shattered, a Kirin's horn never grows back.
A race of creatures, living on the shattered continent, made the Kirin go extinct there by hunting them exclusively for their horns.

A Nymph's appearance-
A Nymph's presence is one of the biggest mysteries in history. Always born beautiful, the Nymph's appearance changes (enhances), once it gains Levels in the Illusionist class. This, however, is what scientists refer to as a "true illusion." An illusion so perfect that it becomes a reality.
Both their Half fish and fully naked Human looking form somehow attract both sexes of all enlightened and civilized races, despite interracial relationships still being widely forbidden and disliked.