Chapter 15: Fear

Chapter 15

I miss Dark.

It had been a month since we last saw each other and not a day goes by that I didn't missed him.

We would talk. All the time. The distance wasn't a barrier for us to talk. Despite his schedule and the tiredness in his bones, he would always make time to call him.

He told me his cousin Johanna will be taking up Mass Communications at our university. She'll also be working part time at his company despite his protests. He told me Johanna was a stubborn 17 year old who wanted to get what she wants.

I laughed at the happiness in Dark's voice as he bonded with his family. I was happy that he's happy.

We would also talk about a lot of things and do sexy stuffs. I couldn't help it. I felt comfortable when I'm with Dark that with only one look, he knew what I wanted.

Despite our activities in the Philippines before I came to the USA, it wasn't enough dispel the heat in my body.

I crave for his touch. Dark became my own personal heroine. No matter how hard I tried to stop, I just couldn't seem to do it.

Hence, I always have to go to the bathroom or at the sala when we would cam sex. I know it was wicked and playful. Just like today, I'm waiting for him to call.

It was 9am in the US while 9pm in the Philippines. Mom and Lyana were out checking out campuses. Lyana wanted to study here in America, so they're looking for schools she might like.

It was a hasty decision on her part and I knew it was because of a certain womanizer, Blaise Angelo Rivera.

I wish she told me sooner. I would miss her. My sister was my bestfriend and to be away from her will be heartbreaking.

My phone rang and a smile brighted my face at the caller ID. I quickly answered it and Dark's sexy face appeared on the screen.

"Hey, baby." his voice was low and deep as he eyed me under his sultry gaze. He was lying on his back on his massive bed, and his naked toned chest on display. The light from his bedside lamp casted a beautiful night glow to his body.

I bit my lip at the naughty things on my mind. "Hello, to you too."  I greeted as I plopped myself on the sofa and grabbed a pillow "You look delectable."

Dark chuckled, his eyes smoldering in heat. He angled his head to the side, giving me a view of his sharpened jawline and the sexy column of his neck.

Gods I want to kiss his neck. I love kissing his neck. I have weird fetish of his throat specially when his adam's apple bobs up and down. I bit my lip harder to hide my grin.

He squinted his eyes and a devilish grin formed on his lips. "What are you thinking?"

The wicked glint in my eyes sparked to life and he chuckled. "You naughty girl."

"I'm not doing anything." I innocently spoke despite him knowing its an act.

He chuckled as he wiped his lip with a thumb. He bit his lip and spoke "What are you wearing?"

"Your hoodie." I showed to him and his eyes darkened. He looked up to me and my heart slammed at the haze in his eyes.

"Are you alone?" He asked in a low deep voice as he sat on his headboard.

"Yes." I croaked out as my breathing began to deepen and my nipples pebbled under his gaze.

A grin formed on his lips "Strip." He commanded. He didn't have to tell me twice. Placing the phone on the coffee table, I wickedly grinned at him as I sensually remove every bit of clothing on my body.