Chapter 17: Moving In

The moment we were inside Dark's room, he pulled me in his arms and began peppering my face with his lips.

"I missed you baby. Next time, I'm coming with you. Two months of no Laurene was torture." He whispered in between kisses as he ran his hands on my arms, to my waist, and to the two globes of my ass "I wish you could have told me, so I could have picked you up."

"I wanted to surprise you." I honestly told him, dizzy of his kisses.

"Next time, call me. Or better yet I'll come with you." He grunted as he began unfastening my jeans.

I chuckled, "We talk every day."

"It's not the same. I don't have you in my arms when I sleep at night." He groaned as he removed my shirt "I missed you. I want you, baby."

"I missed you too." I honestly told him, feeling better. Pushing him back at the edge of his bed, a wicked grin formed on my lips as I slowly removed every bit of clothing in my body. He groaned as he pushed back in his arms the bed. "How much did you missed me?"

"So much." He whispered, his eyes pinned on my breasts as I slowly unclasped my bra. A sharp intake of breath fell on his lips when my bra fell on the floor and my underwear followed.

"Show me how much you missed me," I commanded him and his nostrils flared.

"Fuck, you're not leaving my side for the whole week." He growled as he removed his shirt and boxers. Pulling me in his arms, I cried out when my naked chest brushed with his.

"I missed this. I missed this soft body." He groaned as he began kissing my lips "Tastes like peaches."

Grinning at his obvious desire, I leaned my head towards his and stroked his lips with my tongue. A bolt of electricity passed through my body, and I shivered when his warm hands squeezed my breasts.

My hands caressed his bearded face "You didn't have." I told him as he began kissing my neck.

"You didn't tell me you were coming home," he mumbled as he sucked the hollow of my neck and rubbed my core with his hand. My insides tightened and I whimpered at the contact.

"I want you to leave marks. I want to feel your scruff on my skin."

Dark muttered a curse "I'm not going to last long."

"I don't want you," I told him, straddling my hips against his and sliding my wet pussy on his engorged dick. "I'm also on the pill."

He stiffened underneath me. Looking up, his eyes were dilated and full of lust. A cheeky grin was on my lips. "I want you to fuck me with nothing between us. I want you to cum in my pussy."

"Fuck!" he groaned as I switched our positions. Pushing me at the center of the bed, he leads me on all fours and placed a pillow underneath me.

"I promise we'll go slow later. I just need to fuck you, right now." He told me as he grabbed my ass and positioned himself on my core. I didn't need much lubrication because I was soaking wet. With his hand on his cock, he pushed inside me I had to stifle my moan from being penetrated so bare.

"Dark." I moaned, lifting my hips. I wanted more of him. I wanted him inside me, filling me with his cock and his cum.

"Baby. You're so fucking wet." He groaned inching himself inside "Fuck you're right."

The muscles in his arms flexed, and he closed his eyes tight as he leaned his head up. I watched in all-fours at the beautiful sight. His jaw was clenched tight and the veins in his neck were about to pop. It made me squeezed him even tighter.