Epilogue

EPILOGUE

Dark Montero

"Daddy can I go play with Auria and Aries?" Bliss my 8 year old daughter asked as she looked up to me from my glasses. Standing a little over 3 feet, her eyes were the same light brown shade of mine yet her smile was the same innocent one as her mother's.

Her 7 year old brother Cameron looked up from his science book, and mischievously grinned. He had light brown eyes and jet black hair. He looked exactly like me yet his devious streak must be from his Uncle Blaise "Can I play too?"

"I heard someone wants to play with us?" Auria my 10-year old eldest daughter peaked inside the study room. Her twin brother Aries carried a basketball on his hip as he peaked as well. They both had their mother's green eyes.

Dashing into the room was our little firecracker Dallas. He was 4 years old and he took into steps with his older brother Cameron. "Play? We're going to play?"

"You're going to let them play?" my eldest adopted child Julian walked inside the room with a playful smirk on his lips. After Laurene and I married, we adopted Julian and made him our son. He was a responsible and loving older brother to his twin brothers and sister, Auria and Aries. He was always there when Laurene gave birth to Bliss, Cameron, Dallas and Evie.

The sounds of a babbling baby stilled us all as Laurene carried a hyper and awake Erin who was only a year old. Her eyes settled in on us and everyone casted their heads down at her gaze.

Her eyes settled on mine and I squirmed in my seat like a good school boy.

"What's going on in here? I thought it was study time." Laurene's stern voice echoed into the study room. Her gaze swiveled to mine "Dark?"

"Uhh y-you heard your mother." I said coughing "It's study time and after you do your homework, then can you play."

"But Auria and Aries are playing." Bliss wailed in the corner and my heart tugged at my baby girl. Her big brown eyes settled on mine and she gave me her biggest puppy eyes. My knees weakened and turned to my wife who was glaring at me.

"Laurene..." I helplessly said. She knew I couldn't resist her and our children.

"Mommy please? Just one round?" Cameron asked as well giving his mom the same puppy eyes.

Laurene's eyes squinted and shook her head "Finish your homework then can you play. Rules are rules." She sternly said.

The children all sighed in unison while Julian snickered to the side. She squinted her eyes at him and he coughed out his laughter. "I'll help you with Evie, Mom."

"Julian Montero, what did I hear that you were caught inside a closet with a girl in your class at a party?"

Everyone snickered including me. Julian looked helpess and turned to me for help.

I sighed. Why do my kids always asked helped from me? I'm scared with their mom too.

"They were just playing hide and seek Laurene." I told her as her eyes squinted even more.

"No they weren't." Aries butted in, his eyes grinning in mischief "They were k-i-s-s-i-n-g."

"Aries!"

"Julian!"

"Time to run!" Aries cried running as his brother tailed him.

"I want to run too." Bliss joined in as the kids all ran outside.

"Dark get the kids!"

Smiling, I kissed my fuming wife's cheek and she melted.

"Let them, their kids."

"You spoil them too much." She grumbled "I'll let this slide but I want them inside this room studying in an hour. If not..."

She paused inside the doorway with her carrying Evie and mischievously smiled "No sex for you."

I gulped and ran outside as well.

"Kids get back inside before your mom gives me blue balls." I commanded.

"Dark!"

"Dad?"

"What's blue balls?"

Ahh this is the life.

THE END

Hello! This chapter is dedicated to @porrosha. Thank you for the beautiful covers. Slide into her DMs if you want someone to create a beautiful cover for your book.

Anyway thank you for riding with Dark and Laurene's love story. Yes, it can be frustrating because they have  a lot of stuff to fix but it all worked well for them.

Thank you for my supportive readers and hope you can share this with your friends.

Also, EVERYDAY UPDATE for Sinfully Mine ;)