The New Relationship

Just saying, the relationships from now on are going to be romantic, not just s*x all the time and making out. Savifrost will be romantic, a bit of kissing and a lot of couple moments.

Also, Barry doesn't have the pizza face yet, I will make something up for that.

TOODLES!

Barry's POV

I get into STAR LABS and run into the time vault.

"Gideon, create an alarm with high velocitys in the pipeline." I order her.

"Certainly, creator." She replies and an alarm blares.

I run in the pipeline and vibrate so fast that I am invisible.

Wally runs in and looks confused.

"Hello Wallace." I greet him.

"Savitar? Where are you? He yells.

I walk behind him.

"Turn around." I tell him.

He swiftly turns around and I stop vibrating and punch him in the face.

He trys to get up but I smash my fists onto his back causing some bones to break.

He yells out on pain and slumps on the ground.

I run him into a cell then close it. I go back into the time vault.

"Gideon, cut the feed for the cells." I order her.

"Of course." She says.

I run back to the warehouse and wait outside for a few moments.

I decide to enter and I see Caitlin crying.

I slowly walk up to her and kneel down.

"Could you come out of the suit please?" She asks me.

I move back then the suit opens up and I jump out. I kneel down in front of her again.

"You know, I fell in love with you the same night. Even when Ronnie came back, you were always in my heart." She tells me and I get taken back.

"You did?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says.

I get up then sit next to her, wrapping my arm around her pulling her closer to me.

She leans on my shoulder and stops weeping.

"What are we going to do?" She asks me.

"Well, I have to turn evil." I tell her.

She gets up and looks at me.

"So, you have to become Savitar?" She questions me.

"Yeah. Listen." I start as I grab hold of her hands. "You can leave me, like I said, I won't harm you. You can go back to them." I tell her.

"How long are you going to be like this?" She asks me.

"I don't know. It could be until I die, I could come back. But that isn't up to me." I tell her.

"Why isn't it?" She asks me.

"Because I can't fix my broken heart, that will happen over time. If the team forgives me, I will take time to forgive them, they left me." I explain to her.

"I never left you and I never will." Caitlin says.

"But that means you will become evil, for a while anyway." I tell her.