Revisiting The Speedforce

What is this? My lightning is going crazy. One second it is red, next it is orange.

As I am speeding round, my lightning keeps changing colours. Something is wrong with me.

I stop in the middle of the room full with suits. Savitar. The Reverse Flash. The Flash.

I already know which one I shall put on. I have been this character from the beginning.

The Flash.

Why did I choose this path? I have made everything miserable. Caitlin is depressed.

Jesse has basically nothing to do. It's all a ball of nothing.

This is my decision, the one way path. I need to go back.

I know how to fix it all. How to go back to the other timeline. All I need to figure out is when I should, and when to go.

5 Hours Later

6 AM

"Hey Barry." I hear the voice of Wells.

I turn around and see him by the door of the warehouse.

"Oh, hey Harry." I replied. He walks in, looking from the floor, to me over and over.

"What's up?" I ask. Knowing that he wants to say something, I run him to the sofa and get a coffee from Jitters.

I run back and hand him the coffee. He thanks me as I sit next to him.

"So, I walked into the cortex this morning and overheard Cisco and Wally talking. They are planning to ambush you, tomorrow morning." He explains to me.

He takes a sip of his coffee and places it on the coffee table.

"Thank you, Wells." I thank him. "Except that won't happen." I tell him.

"It won't?" He asks in confusion.

"Nope. I have other plans." I say.

"Like what? Moving out?" He questions.

"Oh, you'll find out. Don't worry, it will work." I assure him.

He gives me a dirty look and raises his eyebrows. "Allen, are you going back in time?" He asks, slowly raising his voice to scare me.

"Nope, something better." I lie. He gives out a light sigh and stands up.

"Well, I am going to visit my daughter, where is she?" He asks me.

"Ah, she is in there." I say as I point to a room in the corner of the building. "I have been working on rooms, building the walls and roof with speed, then letting Jesse help out in normal speed. There isn't anything else to do." I explain to him.

I quietly sigh as he walks further away. I look around for Caitlin.

When I can't find her, I stand up and search the warehouse. She isn't anywhere.

I get out my phone, untraceable and new. I call her, it takes around ten seconds before she answers. Or, he.

"Hey, Cait. Where are you? I can't see you near the warehouse?" I ask through the phone.

"Well, I would say she is busy, but we both know that isn't true." I hear his voice on the other side. Just when I was starting to realise it was all my fault, he does something stupid.

"What did you do!" I yelled with my voice vibrating and my eyes turn a bright red.

"Woah, settle down Eobard 2.0. We just want to talk. Tomorrow morning. Deal?" Cisco asks me.

I know how this will go down.

"Fine." I simply say. "Just bring Caitlin back, unharmed, and I won't think about hurting any of you." I tell him furiously down the phone.

The call ends and I let out a loud sigh as I calm down. Once my eyes turn back to normal, I run into the suit room and stare at the Savitar suit.

"Looks like we aren't finished yet." I say out loud.

After a few moments, I hear a pair of footsteps behind me.

"Hey." I sigh out.

"What's wrong?" Wells asks.

"Well, you said they were going to ambush tomorrow morning. They took Caitlin God knows how long ago." I explain to them.

"Jesus." Jesse says.

"Yep. Now, I am guessing they are going to keep her by their side until they strike." I wonder.

I was sure before, but now I have no clue. Whatever.

I think I should go before anything happens.

I run The Flash suit on and create a breach. I think about the time when I was stuck on Earth 2, I need to relive the time where I stopped evil, to stop being evil.

After a few moments, I hear a loud screech. I open my eyes to see a time wraith.

I get pulled out by it and I appear to be in STAR LABS.

"Hello?" I yell, the echos filling my head. My ears start to ring so I cover them, thinking it is coming from the time wraith.

"My beautiful boy." I hear my mother's voice from behind me.

"Mum?" I ask from the back of the cortex.

She looks at me, like she is telling me something with her body. It is then I realise.

"The speed force." I say and she nods. "Are you the normal speed force or the negative?" I ask her.

"What's in your heart?" She asks.

"I don't know. I keep switching, I have no clue what to believe." I admit. She tilts her head with a smile.

"The negative speed force can't do what we do, because if it could, it would be able to twist your head to thinking that the lies they tell you, are true." She explains to me.

"So it would try to manipulate me to doing something bad?" I guess and she nods her head.

"Anyway, to the point." She starts as she walks up to me. "Sit." I sit down and she continues. "The speed force saw what you tried to do. We are not pleased." She walks up to The Flash suit on the mannequin. "This symbolises what you mean. The Flash is good, right now you are more Flash than Savitar." She explains to me.

"But, that's good, right?" I ask her.

"What you are trying to do, it might be successful, or it might fail and you will have to suffer the consequences." She tells me. "We won't allow it."

"You can't stop me!" I told her.

I ran back through the breach and thought about the whole Zoom situation. In a few moments, I run through into a cage.

I look around and-

This is the cage I was in on Earth 2. I was captured by Zoom.

I turn to the cage next to me, expecting to see Jesse. But no one.

This isn't the right timeline.