Captured

Dedicated to: FranzHellebarde

================================

Cisco's POV

"Why does Caitlin even trust him? He basically killed Barry." Wally asks.

"I don't know. Here, we will capture him then get him out of the suit, see who she trusts." I suggest.

"Ok, I am down. Except how are we going to do that?" Wally asks me.

"We will lure him into STAR LABS then set up a power dampening room and trap him in there." I explain to him.

"Cool, you better get working on it then." Iris tells me from behind.

"Yeah, in good time." I say.

Barry's POV

"Hey!" I yell at Wally.

I run up to him to be blasted with a vibe.

"You know Savitar, I am glad you killed Barry, now there isn't anyone to stop me from killing you." Cisco says.

"I never killed Barry, you guys did." I tell them.

"Well, I guess if you say that, I will have to kill Killer Frost and say that you did it." He tells me.

"You dare lay a finger on her and I will make sure that you die the most painful death!" I snap at him.

"Try me." He says then Wally starts to run to me and puts meta cuffs on me.

Suddenly, a breach forms and Jesse comes out with Caitlin in cuffs.

"You know, I always thought that I would never have to kill my best friend. Now, I have no choice." Cisco says.

"No!" I yell at him.

Wally runs up to her and phases his hand through her chest, I watch her fall to the ground.

"Noooo!" I yell.

"Consider this a gift." Cisco tells me as he walks through a breach.

I crawl over to her lifeless body and tear up under my suit.

I shoot up from the couch I am sleeping on and look over to see Caitlin, peacefully sleeping.

I sigh in relief, knowing that it was just a nightmare. I get up from the couch and admire my suit for a moment.

I get an idea, I run for a piece of paper and a pen and write 'just going to visit Kara, love you.'

I place it on the table next to the sofa then get into my suit and run through the breach I created.

I thought of Earth 38 and Kara.

Once I get through, I am greeted to the land I first met Kara, I smile at the memory.

I run into the D.E.O and see Kara standing at the desks by Winn, crying.

"Kara, I am so sorry." I hear a voice say which I presume is Alex.

"I miss him so much." Kara tells her.

"Kara." I say from a distance.

She turns around and launches at me.

"You are the reason my best friend is dead!" She snaps at me.

"Superfriends." I say and she softened.

"What did you say?" She asks me.

"Just let me go, I will show you." I tell her.