The Speed Force Prison

I woke up in a bed. My old bed, in my childhood home.

I look around, seeing nothing but my old items.

I hear a weird noise from downstairs, so I step out of bed and slowly make my way to the noise.

Once I got to the source of the commotion, I saw myself, with my mum on the floor, crying.

I had a knife in my hand, standing above my mum.

"Mum!" I yelled out. She couldn't hear me.

"No!" She whimper.

The other me stabbed her in the heart!

"Nooooo!" I yell out.

He looks at me at smiles.

"See what you have become." He says before running away in a blur.

I start sweating, everywhere. I was panicking badly, was I really this monster?

You finally realised that you are responsible.

That nightmare, Caitlin telling me I am the monster, that I am responsible. It hurt.

What if it's true?

Cisco's POV

A Month After The Time Wraith Attack

"We lost him again." I tell them all.

"No, he has to be somewhere!" Kara says, annoyed.

"What do you want me to say? He is fine, he defeated the other wraiths and give you false hope?" I yell at her.

"It's better than no hope!" She yells back at me.

I breach myself to the roof of STAR LABS and look up at the sky.

"You promised we wouldn't lose you again." I cry out.

It happened again.

"Cisco?" Her voice was as clear as day.

"Caitlin." I smile, embracing her in a hug.

"What's going on?" She asks me.

"Well, Zoom is still on the loose, time wraiths came and freed him from the cell, and-"

She doesn't know.

I guess I will have to-

Wait, is it me or has Barry done something to everyone in the other timeline?

"What do you remember?" I ask her.

"Well, I was in the warehouse where me, Barry and Jesse were hiding out. Then suddenly, I woke up in a bed I don't recognise." She explains to me.

Yep, something happened.

"Do you know where Barry is?" I ask.

"No. I thought you would." She replies in a cold voice.

"So he's dead?" I whisper to myself.

"What?" She asks.

"Huh? Oh, noth- nothing." I stutter.

"Cisco, is there something I should know?" She questions me.

"You might want to sit down." I tell her. She sits down so I start again. "Barry changed the timeline. He talked about how, he was evil and every hero was trying to, I think kill him. I would never do such a thing, what happened for me to do that?"

"Barry made a new timeline, called Flashpoint. When he came back, everything was different. Including, this." She says. She lifts up her hand and-

Her hand begins to form an ice shard.

"Killer Frost." I say. She nods her head.

"It wasn't just that. When he returned, he realised he had ruined your life too." She takes a deep breath, and I do too. "Your brother died, Cisco. That made you despise him, so badly." She explains and I was left jaw-dropped.

"My brother died. That's why he asked about Dante!" I figure it out.

"So, you don't know where he is?" She asks me again.

"Well, I think he may be-" I can't finish it.

"May be what? May be what, Cisco!" She raises her voice.

My eyes start to tear up, and I stand up.

"A month ago, time wraiths came for him. A dozen of them. We tried to fight them off, but Barry ran. Something must have happened to him. Then, they left STAR LABS, right after they freed Zoom." I explain to her, trying not to tear up.

"We'll find him." She assures, placing her hand on my shoulder for support.

Then, Kara flew up to the roof.

"Guys, get to the cortex, now!" She says, desperate.

I breach us to the cortex and see Wally and Iris.

Wally is-

Vibrating his hand?

"Ok, so we were just talking, and out of nowhere I felt a bit weird. I moved around and Iris was still. I have speed!" Wally tells us, he looks way too excited for this.

"Oh, cool." I murmur, not letting them hear me.

I sat down at the desks and rolled my eyes.

Barry is supposedly dead, and here Wally is having the time of his life.

There would be only one thing to do, if I knew if Barry was dead or not.

I can try to vibe him? Get one if the suits and touch it?

There's only one way to find out.

I stand up and run into the workshop, taking out one of the mannequin stands.

I throw the cover off and touch The Flash suit.

I repeatedly touch it, but nothing.

Maybe, this means that he is dead.

AGAIN.

I can't handle it. We got him back for less than an hour and now he is gone again.

I guess I'll have to teach Wally how to use his speed.