In Two Weeks

"I'm going back to the precinct, do you think Singh will let me have my job back?" I ask Joe.

"I think he might have to." He says. "Every other CSI haven't gotten the job done."

"Wanna come with?" I ask.

"Sure." He says.

We both leave the West household and head to the precinct.

It's a shame I don't have the apartment I did in the other timeline. I looked into it and saw that someone already has it. I guess I should wait, the place is packed.

Once we get in, Joe heads into the office to talk to Singh for a bit.

After a minute, Joe signals me to walk in and show him that I am alive. When I did, Singh just froze.

"Allen?" He asks for confirmation.

"It's me, Captain." I tell him as he brings me into a hug. I know right? Captain Singh hugging? Me?

"Tell me you are here for your job back." He says, causing me to chuckle.

"Yeah, I am. Is that alright wi-" He cuts me off.

"Please, the others can't do half of what you do, Flash." I step back, I didn't know he knew.

"You know?" I ask, confused.

"Yeah, Joe told me." He replies.

"Ah." I get it.

"Happy you're back." He says leaving the room.

"He was crying when you were gone. Only I noticed." Joe randomly says.

"What?" I smile.

"Yup. You were his favourite in the precinct." I am gobsmacked.

My phone rings in my pocket so I take it out and read who it is.

I smile.

Caitlin.

I answer it and put it to my ear.

"Hey Cait." I greet her through the phone.

"Hey Barry! I just wanted to say, there was an alert, from Gideon." She says.

"What's wrong?" I ask her, concerned.

"We don't know, she won't say." She replies, leaving me with no choice.

"I'm coming." I tell her as I hang up and turn to Joe. "They need me."

He nods and I run to STAR LABS without anyone seeing me, surprisingly.

I get to the time vault and see everyone in the room.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"She isn't answering to us, it's like someone else has control." Caitlin answers.

I step up and speak up.

"Gideon, what's going on?" I demand for an answer.

"You are not the one I answer to, Mr Allen." She replies.

"What does that mean?" Wally asks.

"It means there's been a change in ownership." I recognise that voice. "Now she belongs to me."

We all turn to the entrance and-

Thawne.

"Thawne." I say.

"Very good Barry. You know, with all of the timeline changes, you for sure know your enemies." He smirks. "Especially the old ones. Well, actually I haven't been born yet, so I can't say that."

"What are you doing here?" I pin him against the wall, my arm against his neck.

"I am here to help you Flash." He says.

"Yeah right." I laugh. "Good one."

"We both are faced with the same enemies. And if we don't deal with it now, then in two weeks, you die. And if you die, I won't be able to have any fun."

This has to be a trick.

"And why should we trust you?" I ask him.

"Because I have seen what happens if we don't work together. You leave your precious friends, your precious Caitlin." He says, smirking once more. "Gideon, show them the change."

"Of course." She says and we all turn around and see-

The article. It's different. Completely.

13th Of November 2020

The Flash dies by Gorilla Grodd

That's all I had to read. I'm going to die in two weeks.

I get taken out of my thoughts when Caitlin speaks up.

"No. We aren't losing you. Not now, not ever." She says sternly.

"Then it looks like we are a team, Flash." Thawne says.

"Don't we get a say in this?" Cisco asks.

"Do you want to lose your best friend again Cisco?" Thawne asks him and he shakes his head. "Then shut up."

"Rude." Cisco says.

"Ok, can we just get on with this?" I ask them.

"Yep." Thawne says, speeding to the cortex as we all follow.

When everyone arrives in the room, we begin to discuss.

"Grodd comes five days before you die, when he does, he brings an army of gorillas. We need to think of every possibility and outcome there can be, and act on them." Thawne explains.

"Alright, let's get thinking." I tell them.

After hours of planning every outcome and chance to beat him, I remember how we got rid of him. We sent him to Earth two.

But this is an army we are talking about, we would need a breach like, ten times bigger.

Now, I would tell you what happens, but where's the fun in that?

This story is about to get weird.

We have metahumans who get special abilities, but soon, there will be something bigger, something-

Magical.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is my ugly face.