Welcome To The Team

Barry's POV

"Barry." Is all I heard before I woke up.

I looked around myself and saw Caitlin sitting on the sofa.

I guess she found me and brought me to the warehouse.

I sat up and sighed. This is bad, if they have control over Gideon, God knows what they can do.

I stood up and stretched in pain. I looked back over to Caitlin and she is still asleep.

I head to Gideon's room and turn her on.

"Hello, Barry Allen. How may I be of service?" She asks me.

"Hello Gideon. Tell me. What is happening at STAR LABS right now?" I question her.

"I am sorry, Mr Allen, I cannot answer that question." She says. I sigh and open up the counter. I pull out a knife, out of the drawer and make a small cut on my hand.

I place my hand over the hole in the counter, and wait till the blood drops.

Once it had, I close the counter and ask, "So Gideon, what is happening at STAR LABS at the moment?"

"They are all planning on how to kill you, Mr Allen." She tells me and I chuckle.

"Of course they are." I say underneath my breath.

"I do not understand." Gideon says.

"Oh, uh. I killed Iris in front of them. You know, Wally is her brother, it makes sense why he would want to. But if he can." I stop to chuckle. "That is out of the question. It is obvious he can't."

"I see. Is there anything I can do?" She asks me.

"Uh, what is Jesse doing and where is she?" I ask her.

"Let me see." She says. After a few moments, she continues. "She is sitting in the pipeline. After she told them that she wouldn't let them kill you, Cisco Ramon ordered Wally West to take her to a cell." She tells me and I facepalm.

"Wow, they had two speedsters and decided it would be best to lock one up. It's like they want this to happen. That's all, thanks Gideon." I thank her and she disappears.

I walk out of the room before realising there was a bit of suit in my back and I groan in pain.

I reach for it and just about got a grip on it. I pull it out and scream in agony.

That was it for Caitlin. She got up and ran to me.

"Hey, Barry. Are you ok?" She asks me worried.

"Yeah, I am fine. Just had to get that out." I assure her.

We both take a seat on the sofa and she rests her head on my shoulder.

"You know, I had it all planned out." I start. "We were going to go to the karaoke bar, watch High School Musical. There was so much to look forward to." I tell her.

"Well, I don't think we can do those things anytime soon. Well, maybe High School Musical but the others, not so sure." She says.

"Oh, I kinda have something to show you." I tell her.

I run into Gideon's room and unlock the suit room. I get out the very evil yellow suit and run out with it on.

She looks at me with a smirk.

"You know, when they see that, they will panic a lot." She says.

"That is my intention. They will think all Reverse Flash instead of Savitar." I tell her. "While we do that." I say.