A Messy Situation

Cisco's POV

"What the hell are you going on about?" I ask this random girl in the building.

"Where is he?" She bluntly asks me.

"Who, Barry?" I ask, trying not to let tears form in my eyes.

"Yes! Everything has changed. My own Earth doesn't even exist! To be honest, I have no clue how I am still here." She says. I have no clue what she is going on about.

"You're from another Earth?" I ask.

"Yes! But now, it doesn't exist and I really need to know why!" She yells at me.

"So, you didn't change when your Barry changed the timeline. Wait, does that mean he is alive?" I question her, hoping it's a yes.

"Most likely." She sighs.

"Ok, ok ok ok. I think I know where to look." I tell her.

Barry's POV

God.

Help me.

This is hell. Hell on Earth 2.

"Hey Jay. I just wanted to say, I know that you were a good Flash on your Earth. You will get out." I told him out of breath after the beating.

Suddenly, Zoom came out of nowhere.

"Your friends, are here." He tells me.

He zooms off, as I try to escape. I start to phase, fail. Again, fail. Again. Fail.

One.

More.

Time.

I am out of breath, but I need to get out if I want to help my friends.

One.

Two.

Three!

I phase through the glass cage.

I breathe heavily as I lean on the cage. In a moment of heavy breathing, Zoom runs back in.

"No!" He yells. He runs and grabs me, but I phase out of his grip. I start to punch him multiple times in the chest.

The final blow, I punch him in the face, knocking him out.

All of that was hate, I hate him for what he did, what The Reverse Flash did. What I did.

I hear a breach form behind me, I turn around and see a normal breach. I prepare for the worst, and get ready.

I soften up, realising who came out. It was Cisco, and Kara.

"Barry!" Cisco says, shocked.

"It's me." I tell him. We both hug, never wanting to let go. I died here, we were enemies there.

"Barry, what did you do?" I hear Kara ask me, seriously.

"Wait, you guys know each other?" I ask. Another feature?

"Actually, no, she just randomly showed out of nowhere." Cisco explained briefly.

She walks up to me, kinda creepy.

"You changed the timeline again?" She asks me. What? So, she is the Kara from my timeline?

"Wait, what happened before?" I ask.

"Well, you were betrayed, you became a villain named Savitar." She said.

I pulled her into a hug, realising what I had done.

"I'm sorry." I apologised still holding her.

"It's ok. But I am pretty sure my Earth is gone." She says with tears in her eyes.

"No." I breathe out, shocked.

"That would explain why I woke up next to Jitters with my suit on." She says.

"Hey Flash." I hear Zoom's voice behind me. "Catch me if you can." He says before running off. I was mad. I started chasing him.

We were running for what felt like hours, in reality it was one minute.

That was it, I lost him again. I ran back to the lair.

"Barry. Your lightning, was red." Cisco said, shaken to the core.

"Still?" I ask annoyed. I scream out, causing my eyes to go red.

I could see that both Kara and Cisco were frightened, especially Cisco.

"I'm sorry." I said.

After that incident, we got Jay out and went back to Earth 1.

STAR LABS was empty. It was just me, Cisco, Kara and Jay. Where is everyone?

"Cisco, where is everyone?" I ask him as we were taking Jay's mask off.

"They all left when you died, our you." He said to clarify. "Except for me. I stayed here, trying to get stronger. Everytime I couldn't I told myself it was for you." He made a weak smile.

Then I remembered, Cait.

"Do you know where they went?" I ask him.

"Not all. Joe still works, he visits here often. Iris and Wally aren't seen much. Harry went and started living with Jesse. As for Caitlin, I have no idea." He tells me. That left a pit in my stomach.

I look down, disappointed. I realise I had faltered.

"Hey, Barry. Continue, we'll look for her later." Kara suddenly says from the centre of the cortex.

I nod and continue.

After a minute of working, we managed to get the mask off of Jay.

I knew what was coming, and that reminded me.

"Wait, what about my dad?" I ask.

Cisco looks confused.

"Your dad? Oh, yeah. You're from a different timeline. Uh, I dunno how to tell you this. Well, he died. He died a few weeks before our you did." He breathed out.

He's dead here too?

I started tearing up, stepping back from Jay and wiped my tears away.

"Barry." Kara got my attention with a hug.

"I thought it would be different. I thought it wouldn't happen." I cried into her shoulder.

"So, Flash. You changed the timeline." I heard Jay's voice and I turned to him.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

"Well, first, I am sorry for your dad. And second, do you know what you have just done?" He asks me in a serious tone.

"Yeah. I did it before." I told him.

"Then it is about to get a lot worse."