𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

──────LA CASA DE TOLEDO5 MONTHS BEFORE THE HEIST

"Bienvenidos," el Profesor looked down at the room before him, a wave consisting of a strange mixture of anticipation, pride and unbridled terror moving up his body.

Ten pairs of eyes stared right back up at him and all of a sudden he knew exactly how his teacher had felt on the off chance he'd managed to leave the hospital for an actual lesson at school.

Even his pseudo students appeared to be playing the part perfectly, maintaining either stoic or teasing expressions on their faces.

"Thank you all for accepting this..." he smiled briefly as he searched for the right word. "...this job offer."

He paused once more as chuckles echoed around the room.

"We'll all be living here...away from the maddening crowd...for the next five months, studying how we're going to pull off this heist."

"Five months?" The stocky dark haired man at the front of the room asked, shock evident on his face. "Are you crazy?"

El profesor sat down on his desk, resisting a chuckle as the dark haired girl wearing a red fur coat let her forehead drop to the table in front of her causing a loud bang.

"Listen. People spend years at school studying to earn a salary - often a shitty salary. What are five months in the grand scheme of things? When you'll never have to work another day in your life? And neither will your children."

He looked across the room once more, making eye contact with every member of his new team.

"You don't know each other and I want to keep it that way. No names. No personal questions. No personal relationships. I want you all to pick a new name. Maybe a number, a city, a planet..."

"Like Mr 17 and Ms 23?"

The man at the front of the room turned to scoff at his son.

"I can't even remember my own phone number."

"What about planets?" The boy in the grey hoodie raised his head up to speak to the room. "I can be Mars, this one can be Uranus."

"If I'm Uranus then pretty boy over there can be Venus."