trece

ROYAL MINT OF SPAIN
MADRID

When Cairo had decided to go and check up on Monica's wound the last thing she'd expected was to catch her and Denver in the act, but here she was.

To make matters worse, she wasn't alone. Beside her was Helsinki who was too busy laughing to notice Arturo Ronan throwing up all over the floor of the vault.

Monica's moans soon ceased as Denver noticed the trio stood at the door in varying states of distress or amusement.

Cairo giggled and threw a red jumpsuit that lay at her feet at Denver who was quick to catch it and pull it on.

"You're doing a great job at taking care of the hostage, Denver." She burst into another fit of silent giggles as Arturo heaved again and turned around to carry on throwing up. "I think this one might die of shock."

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Denver shouted, passing Monica her t shirt.

"Listen, I was having a lovely nap," Cairo frowned. "But I heard these two were coming down so I figured I'd come and check up on this one's leg. I wasn't exactly expecting to walk in on your mid afternoon fuck session."

Arturo seemed to have composed himself and the man took a step forward on shaky legs.

"Monica, was this brute raping you?"

Cairo raised an eyebrow at Arturo. She thought it was pretty evident from the moans they were hearing from down the corridor that Monica was having a pretty good time.

"No! No, of course not," Monica insisted what trying to cover herself with her jumpsuit.

"Put your clothes on and come out here," Arturo straightened up, reparations himself when Monica asked him to repeat himself.

"No, I'm not leaving," she said firmly, standing beside Denver.

"Take her and leave me with him," Arturo told Helsinki. "Leave me in here with him and we can sort this out."

"Let's not let things get out of hand; we can talk through this."

"Yeah, what are you gonna do Arturo?" Cairo nudged him lightly. "You're not Bruce Willis, Arturo; you're a glorified bank manager."

"Take her away and leave me with this piece of shit!" Arturo ignored her and advanced on Denver. "Get her out of here!"

"Fine!" Denver shouted. "You and i here!"

"Right now, Motherfucker!"

Cairo and Denver exchanged a look as Arturo winced, rubbing at his shoulder. They glanced over at Helsinki who raised an eyebrow. Denver paused for a second before shrugging his shoulders and nodding.

"It's alright, Monica," Cairo smiled at the woman as Helsinki and Denver ushered her out of the room. "I'll stay in here and make sure they don't kill each other."

"Cairo, I can deal with him-"

"Yeah, but he can't deal with you. And as much as I don't like Arturito here - he needs to stay alive."

"Cairo, listen to me," Denver insisted, pulling her towards the door. "I don't want you getting in the way - just wait outside. I won't kill him."

Cairo stared at him for a second before relenting and stepping outside with a frown.

"I'll be right outside, Denver." She patted him on the shoulder. "I'll be listening so please don't kill him."