Who is La Muerte's Brother?

Name- Marco Cuervo (crow and raven, in Spanish)

Sister- La Muerte

likes- bull fighting/ leaping, art, music, helping, sister, friends,

Dislike- bets/ deals, Xibalba some times, harm to friends and family

Looks- short black hair but with a skull face with designs, appear 19 or 20, and have yellow eyes.

human form- same look but with snow white skin, blue eyes, and dressed in my casual clothes of black.

Helpers- some animals, but mostly Crows and Ravens

history- while every one knows Xibalba who rules the land of the forgotten, la Muerte who rules the land of the remembered, but no one knows who Marco is. Marco is the brother of la Muerte, he helps make the land of the remembered organized a bit, building houses for the new deaths, the parade, the food, etc. he has been doing it for a long long time it only takes him a second to have a schedule and a backup or two in case something happens.

Marco mostly likes to see the land of the living, he has explored all of the world, he has a lot more free way, since he only helps his sister, the land of the remembered is only broken into 2 pieces, one for him, and one for his sister. He never had an actual piece; he let la Muerte take care of the whole land, he only had it because of his sister. Marco has had his light blown out and shadowed more times than he could count, every one over looked him, he doesn't get as much or even a tiny piece of what respect everyone has for his sister.

But even Marco stays strong on the outside while his heart fades away little by little on the inside, he just wants one person to show him respect or love besides his sister, because she is the only one keeping him sane. If he pets a dog more races over to his sister, and the dog he pets runs over there as well. Sometimes it's not fair, but Marco holds strong, after all he is only there to help his sister, nothing more. 

Marco kept to himself mostly since no one pays mind to him, he only comes out of his room at certain times, or goes to the land of the living, otherwise he stays quiet. Marco has been alone even with his sister, because he never once sheds a voice in his direction or move to hug in affection, but his sister does, these little things left him faded as well as his heart, never once did he get shown what it's like for someone to care about him, that isn't his sister. Marco helped with nothing in return or questioned why, he just does it out of the kindness of his faded silver and gold heart.

The day of the dead once again arrived as Marco once again came out to journey to the land of the living as his sister followed.

This is where our story begins...