Dance Of Death

I flew down and changed into my human form, (Looks like pic above, but black hair blue eyes.) My skull mask kept my face hidden as I walked out in the middle of the arena, One of my crows opened the gate leading to the bull pen. I was getting ready as one bull soon stepped out. The sun was very low in the sky so I only had a few minutes before it was completely dark.

I pulled a right handed red glove from my pocket and put it on, I never took my eyes off the bull as it charged at me. I ran at it and jumped over it, landing on the ground in a crouched position as I stood up and the bull ran back at me. I waited and jumped into a flipped and landed in the same spot, I closed my eyes as I heard the bull run back at me again. I did a backflip this time over him. I opened my eyes and now the dance has begun.

'The Dance Of Death' is what I like to call it where I put on a show. No one knows about it though, after all I'm overlooked all the time. I then twisted pulling my arms into my chest as I dodged the bulls charge, I then ran at the bull as it came at me, I made my right hand out in front of me low to the ground as I ran. I then quickly raised my right hand up as I then slid under the bull as It jumped following my red glove. I then moved to my knees once I cleared the bull and turned as I stopped looking at the bull as it turned once again.

I then waited as it charged. I soon made my left foot prop itself on the ground as I used it to spring me into a backflip as the bull ran past under me. I then turned and did a spinning jump over the next charge, and soon was dancing and leaping, I soon switched to redirecting with my glove. I only used my right hand as I moved out of the way each time, carving a pic of a crow into the dirt using the bull's horn like Manolo did with Maria's name. I ran up to a wooden barrier with the bull behind me, I did a backflip over as the bull hit the wood. I then redirected the bull once more and turned to notice that a few more bulls came out to play.

I weaved through the oncoming crowd of charges, as I soon began to dance once again with all of them, I then noticed a rose out of the corner of my eye. It was in the wind over the bulls and glided across like a bird in flight. I ran over to a bull as it charged, waving my hand down then jumping on its horns as my hand waved up. The bull soon launched me in the air, enough for me to turn back facing the ground and grabbing a rose that is black with red tips, I soon turned again and landed on my feet doing a barrel roll in the process.

I then put it in my jacket pocket as I went back to dancing with the bulls. I soon noticed the sun was about to be lost over the horizon and called it done, so now for the finally. I soon ran about lining the bulls up in a straight line as they followed me, I soon turned and made them jump one after the other in a line, as I slid under all of them as they jumped one after the other. I appeared on the other side clearing them, I then did it again but jumped over them as I stuck the landing.

I then redirected them as they were lined up, I sent each of them in a different direction, as they all turned to me all sides covered. front, back, left, right, and the gaps filed from front to left and left to back, etc. I then twirled with my right hand up and my left hand close to my chest, all the bulls were charging all at the same time at me. I then kept twirling as they approached, I waited till they were close enough for them to be.

I then made my twirl take flight as I was doing a spinning jump upward, as the bulls soon locked horns with the rest of them. they were sitting on their rears like a dog, as their horns were stuck. I felt my rose fly up out of my pocket, as I grabbed it with my right hand and landed on the bull's horns that were locked together. I did a quick spin and took a bow, my right hand crossed my chest to my left side with the rose in my hand, my left behind my back and my right leg crossed behind my left.

I then had my head down, eyes closed, I was breathing a bit hard but didn't care. I was startled to hear...clapping. I looked up to see none other than Manolo standing and clapping, his expression was one of happy maybe mixed in with impressions. "Bravo, that was quite the performance...um?" He said, wanting to know. I undid my bow, both feet on the bull's horns, as I moved my left foot back on another bull's horn never taking my eyes off Manolo, I pushed my left foot down as I heard the horns rack together and undo itself.

I then jumped off the bull I was on, still never breaking eye contact with Manolo. I then threw the black and red rose at him as he caught it. Once he broke eye contact with me, I disappeared and reappeared on top of the arena looking down at him. Manolo was looking all around in a hurry, wondering where I had gone. He looked at the rose and turned but his eyes were still watching the arena trying to get a glimpse of me if possible. He then turned back to exit after noticing the bulls were put away and locked back in their pens. I watched him leave, signing as knowing that was a close one.

I knew right then and there Destiny had something else in mind, like it was scheming with Fate. I then vanished on the wind leaving my crows and ravens to watch over from here.