The fight

I headed up to watch the show, as Manolo leapt out of the ground and the medal wet flying. Everyone was shocked. "Hold this for me amigo." Manolo said tossing his guitar at Joaquin who looks spooked, "So my father tells me you hate bullfighting." Manolo started, "I hate everybody." Was his response, "Alright let's do this." Manolo said unsheathing his swords, "You and what army?" He responded, But I decided to have a bit of leeway and allow some of his ancestors to join the fight. 

"It's the day of the dead Manolo." My sister started, "And on our day, we have a certain amount of." Xibalba said as I finished, "Leeway." Candle folded back Xibalba's wing and said, "Good luck." "Thank you." Manolo said back as they were prepared to fight.

I was now wanting some of this action! and maybe I can? I slipped away to be Cuervo, and grabbed a sword and headed out. I saw Jorge sing his opera and fight, he was good. Carmelo soon was 'singing' but mostly hit those bandits hard. The medal went flying to the Scardelita cousins and they were talking back and forth as well as beating the bad guys up and keeping the medal only between them hitting it back and forth.

The medal soon went sailing and a bandit caught it, I saw Luis get it back, but the medal soon went flying again. Carmelo saw it and threw Anita for the medal, she tossed it to the priest. He soon was wrestling some bandits, the medal flew off what a shocker, and some of the police force caught it but they dropped it in fear. But the pigs soon stood up and knocked the medal away again. I was still fighting some bandits while watching everyone else.

I looked over to see Manolo and Joaquin stuck with Chakal, I ran over and kicked Chakal in the face and back flipped. "Don't mess with Cuervo, unless you want the talons." I said, as Manolo was shocked, "Cuervo!" He was glad but short lived, "Look out!" I said dodging Chakal's hand, but soon grabbed me. "Let go!" I yelled, I'm no damsel in distress here! "He was climbing the church and barking orders, "Get me my medal or he will pay!" He barked, "Some Men, typical. Wanting power." I said as he continued to climb.

I watched Joaquin go for the medal, and Manolo tried to follow me. Manolo's family helped him get up here, Carmelo, to Jorge, to Luis, and finally his father. They all told him good luck, his father was still alive after my crows and ravens got to him, and healed him. I heard his father say more proudly about Manolo, If this situation was not here I might be crying right now, but all well.

Manolo punched Chakal who dropped me, Manolo caught me though, "Whoa!" I said as he put me down, Chakal ran into the bell and dropped one of his bombs down the church side. Chakal was now back in action fighting us, I climbed away from his attacks and jumped to the bell and flipped off it. Manolo caught me, and asked something I would wait for, "Care to Dance? Cuervo?" He asked, "I thought you'd never ask." I said back, We were soon dancing as Chakal got hit by the bell, I think I did find my new dance partner. "Pretty good, Manolo." I said to him, "Now it's your turn." I said as he upper punched Chakal, he went flying out of the tower.

Me and Manolo were running off the top of the tower as it fell, he threw me and I landed...On Carmelo's back? The Sanchez family made a cheerleaders pyramid. "Hi, Cuervo!" They all said to me, Carmelo had me in his hand, saying 'hi'. I looked back at the tower, Chakal lit all his bombs. "I'm taking this whole town with me." he said, I saw Manolo and Joaquin, they were all right. They pushed Chakal down under the bell, "Hey don't stop fighting for what's right." Manolo said, pushing Joaquin out, I saw them restrain Maria, but not me. Manolo died once, I don't want that to happen, not till his time really came. I saw him kick the wood, he wasn't dying on my watch, not again.

I ran and did a roundhouse kick on him, he flew out of the way as I kicked the wood one last time. "Don't forget me." I said to him as he landed, the bell came down and exploded. The only thing I could hear was Manolo screaming my name.

'If you love somebody set them free, if they come back to stay they are yours.' I knew Manolo would have a better life without me, I just don't want him to know and not like my real self. It's better to not lie or tell the truth but turn away instead. That's what I think anyway, I still heard Manolo shout for me. I was laying on my stomach and head turned away from them, I didn't know what to do, but my heart...I just decided to tell him, he cares about me so...I'll risk it. I heard Manolo crying, I think?

I got up and saw him, he had tears in his eyes, he saw me though. "Cuervo?" He said walking towards me, "It's me. Mi Amor." I said reassuring him, "But how'd you survive?" He asked, Maria was holding the medal, so he knew it wasn't that. "Don't look at me." My sister said as Manolo was trying to get answers. Joaquin came back and grabbed the medal and tossed it to Xibalba, he saw the word 'hero' a bit more clearly now.