Chapter Thirty-Four|| The Hounds

{Rosemarie's POV}

"You...changed them back," Mathias mumbled, looking at the group of people that were talking to Mason feet away.

After we got them some clothes, Mason was eager to speak to his former hounds.

"Turns out I was the loophole. Well, my genetic makeup was." I replied, smiling as Mason shook each of their hands.

"They look happy, you know," Mathias added, and I nodded.

"They do...something good came out of all this after all."

"My dad tried you know. He tried changing them back many times when he first became the war pack alpha but it always failed. I think that's why they respected him so much as an alpha. At least they saw the effort he put in for them, and for that they respected him. Now, they respect you." he grinned at me and I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"I stole your hellhounds." I teased.

"You stole my hellhounds." He agreed, letting out a laugh.

"I think y'all need to be properly introduced," I took Mathias' hand leading him towards the group.

"...I'm happy for y'all. You deserve your lives back." Mason was saying as we walked up.

"Everyone, I feel that a proper introduction is in order. This is your...former alpha as you know."

"The one and only alpha that genuinely put fear into us the first time he became alpha and had to show us who the new alpha was...Until Rose, of course, I'm Devin." He smirked, sticking his hand out.

"Thanks for always dealing with my problems I sent your way." Mathias joked.

"It was a pleasure." One man spoke, sticking his hand out as well. "I'm Alexander, the link as you may know me by."

Mathias shook his hand and leaned over sticking his hand out to the last man, who was obviously hellfire. "I don't believe you want me calling you hellfire..." The man laughed, shaking Mathias' hand as he shook his head.

"The name's Chase."

"And we all know who I am, the one and only Anna." She mused, doing a twirl.

I smiled at the joy that surrounded her. She was beautiful, and her smile practically lit up the whole arena.

Then they all turned to me. "We can't thank you enough, Rosemarie," Devin spoke, bowing his head and the others followed suit.

I acknowledged them with a deep nod. "It's me who should be thanking you four. I probably wouldn't be standing here without you all."

"You should have more confidence in yourself, I think you'd be standing here regardless," Anna replied and I sent her a small smile not knowing how true that really was.

"So what now?" Alexander spoke.

"That's up to you all. You're no longer wolves, but I am still your alpha so I will treat you like my own pack. You're still hellhounds, so you may not shift into wolves anymore but you're still pretty badass."

The group chuckled and glanced at each other and I could tell they were mind-linking.

"You know... the hellhound pack sounds pretty damn cool. Especially with Queen Rosemarie being our alpha, so we go where you go if you'll have us." Chase stated and my heart wanted to burst with happiness. I was hoping they'd say that.

"You're more than welcome to come to stay in the royal pack if you'd like or you can stay here. You're also still welcome to be the ones to deal with our prisoners that are unworthy of this earth, but that's only if you wish to do so. You've done it for so many years so I'd understand if you wouldn't want to anymore."