Chapter Forty-Three|| The Wedding

{Rosemarie's POV}

Nervous was an understatement, I was about to throw up. I couldn't help but think of all the possible things that could go wrong. I wanted everything to be perfect speaking all that Mathias went through to get this together. I didn't even want to think of what could possibly happen.

Number one, I'm a clutz, so I most likely will faceplant.

Number two, what is Mathias hated my dress? It was a silly thought, but I never knew what was going through that head of his and I wanted nothing more than to please him.

Number three, I may yack everywhere. At this point, my stomach was too queasy to think about anything that was about to happen in the next thirty minutes.

Number four—

"What you stop overthinking?" Fingers snapped in front of my face, bringing me from my thoughts.

AJ stood there with her hands on her hips, an annoyed look on her face. "I can practically see the wheels turning." She snickered, taking the spot next to me on the couch.

I glanced over at the girls across the room who were laughing and taking selfies with one another. At least some people are having a blast.

"I can't help it, AJ. I want everything to just be perfect. I keep thinking 'what if this goes wrong' and then all the negative thoughts keep flooding in. What am I supposed to do if I completely screw something up or embarrass myself? I just want—"

"Everything to be perfect, I know." She mused.

She tossed her arm around my shoulder and I leaned into her, placing my head on her shoulder. "You have nothing to worry about, babe. I am here to make sure everything goes according to plan and I can promise you that it will. This will be the best wedding of the century, okay? Leave all the stress to me. This is your big day to let loose, have some fun, and officially marry the love of your life—your soulmate. Stressing everything only dampens your mood and I need you smiling and happy."

"I'm just nervous..."

"Which is completely normal. You're the bride. Being nervous is a good thing in my book. It means you care and that you do want everything to go as planned, but as I said, leave the stressing to me. Once you lay eyes on Mathias, your nervousness will disappear and it's all going to come together beautifully. We love you and well, Mathias is okay too." She chuckled. "But we're all going to make sure everything works out, okay?"

"I love you, AJ, thank you."

"Of course, now maybe you just need to mind-link Mathias to relieve yourself of some of that stress. You may not be able to see him, but you can definitely talk to him. I know that man always has the right words to calm you down." She winked.

"Yeah... I think that's a good idea."

"Good, you do that and I'm going to get the ladies ready." She stood up, walking over to the girls to join whatever festivities that they had at the moment.

I sighed, relaxing into the couch as I reached out to Mathias.

'Mathias?'

'Hey, sweetheart.'

'I just wanted to hear your voice," I spoke sheepishly hearing his soft laughter follow shortly after.

'Honestly, I was just about to do the same. I wanted to check up on you, I know how that mind of yours gets.' He teased, causing me to roll my eyes.

'I'm nervous, really nervous. I'm scared I'm gonna screw something up or embarrass myself.'

'Don't be, no matter what you do, you're still my wife at the end of the day and nothing is gonna make me view you differently. If you fall, I fall. If you cry, I cry. If you're walking down the aisle and a shoe falls off, hell, I'll kick both of mine off.'