Chapter 13

Thank you @xXxForever17xXx for making the list of songs to go with the book! I will post one of the songs on the list per chapter. First = Obsession: Sky Ferreira

"Put those things back in your mouth." I moved back as the fangs finally showed themselves and both of my hands were grabbed with one of his and thrown above my head. No time to make a run for it, I hadn't even realized I was back against the wall. 

His eyes the color of lava as his whole body leaned forward, going in the direction of my ear, as if to tell me something. Instead a small kiss was placed. The kisses continued all the way down to my wrist where his mark already was, and kissed his mark gently making a shiver roll down my back. "I can't lose you." 

Another kiss was placed, and then he pulled back. He pulled back far enough that I got a full view of his face, but not enough that he would no longer be touching me. Looking at him closely I watched as he bit his own wrist and before I could blink he shoved his wrist in my mouth. I grabbed it furiously trying to pull back, but he wouldn't budge, it was getting hard to suck in air, blood was filling up my mouth. 

I felt disgusted, why was he doing this? 

Thinking I could take no more his fangs furiously went for my neck. There was no way to get around it, my hands were not going to be let go anytime soon, his body was pushed so close to mine, and his other hand was keeping my head at a tilt, giving me no room to move my neck at all. I was already gagging too much to think about anything else but air. 

His fangs hurt more than all the other times. I could feel myself going in and out of consciousness, this was the part where I would usually die and wake back up, but the only reason why I would wake back up is because I was special. I was meant for the person whose fangs were stuck in my neck. I didn't know for sure, but deep down I knew that he was the only one that could permanently kill me. Yet, I knew he wouldn't... so that left only one option. 

Fright took over as my feet tried kicking anywhere that would make him release. The spot between the legs was where I was aiming, but his body was so close that I couldn't bend my knee enough...it was too late anyways. 

He removed his teeth, and then lapped up the access blood with his tongue. My eyes were already starting to slowly shut, but I wouldn't let them. It was hard enough to keep my mouth opened, I wanted to swallow the least amount of blood that I could. So getting the chance I tilted my head down, trying to let most of it drain out of my mouth. 

Trent didn't like that decision. He tilted my head back up and stared me directly in the eyes, "Swallow." 

Feeling the power of his command, I swallowed. 

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" He gave me a smile, and took his thumb and wiped the corner of my lip with his thumb, and licked it. He licked his own blood. 

I wanted to slap him, just to wipe that smile off his face, but my hands were still above my head and my energy was drained. 

Feeling the grip loosen from my hands I fell forward right into Trent's open arms. I underestimated how tired I felt. 

"Let's take you to bed," He whispered in my ear. My eyes were still held partially open as I felt myself being moved to a different destination. He opened a door and gently placed me, onto what felt like a big fluffy cushion. 

I felt a pair of lips placed on my forehead. "Sleep well, darling." 

Sleep sounded so nice, but I knew the minute I closed my eyes I would wake up as someone I wouldn't recognize. All the flaws that I liked about myself would go away. The mole on the back of my left shoulder would no longer be there. The little scars on the bottom of my feet where I had stepped on rocks too many times to count. 

The sound of a door closing and locking made me want to cry. He left me in here knowing that I would soon become a creature of the night. When I would be sad water would no longer fall out of these brown eyes, but a red color would come out of eyes the color of coal. No longer unique, I would be like all the other creatures with a white complexion and fangs. 

I hate this feeling of being able to move my fingers and my toes, but too numb to lift up any limbs. It only takes ten minutes to no longer be human, and I could already feel the transformation happening. 

Pain ripped through my throat making me want to scream. It felt like one of those dreams where I would be running away from someone, in most cases it would be Greg, and I would want to yell for someone to help me, but no words would come out. 

With dreams, you could always wake up. This, I could not wake up from.  

Energy surged through my legs, or more like feeling like hot irons were on them. I hated myself for wanting Trent to be in here holding my hand. To tell me everything was going to be okay, even though he was the one that did this to me.  

Turning into a blood sucker wasn't suppose to feel like this. 

I was regretting the decision of not closing my eyes, and falling asleep when I felt tired. He probably thought that I was asleep right now, like I should be. Then I wouldn't be feeling any of this pain. I closed my eyes forcing myself to go into a slumber. As another iron felt like it was being dropped onto my leg, my eyes flew open and I sat up fast gasping for air. I hadn't even realized Trent had tucked me into the covers until I grabbed a fist full of the heavy fabric and threw it off the bed. My body ached all over. 

I tried focusing on anything, but the pain. 

The wall color, the bed I was laying on, how the closet door that was slightly open. 

It took me only seconds to come to the conclusion that I was in Trent's and my ro-no, I was just in Trent's room. 

My gums started to ache, needles felt like they were stabbed into them and now; they were slowly being pulled out. 

I reached my finger to touch them, somehow thinking that it would stop them from growing. Instead I pulled my finger back out from my mouth to find a huge gash down my finger, and in just a blink, it was gone. 

The pain was starting to go down; I could finally start to close my eyes in peace.  

What sounded like a creaking of a door sounded, thinking it was Trent, I opened one eye slowly. Immediately I wish I hadn't. 

A face or more like a face with a cloak covering over it was right in my line of sight. Not enough time to scream, the hand covered my mouth. With little to no effort they picked me up, and carried me in their arms. I tried to give a good punch, but it just ended up getting caught in a fairly large fist. 

I looked to my left, trying to move my head as slowly as possible so the pounding in my head wouldn't hurt as much, and that little movement was enough to know that the door was never opened. 

This has to be Finn, the man who wanted to kill me for revenge, he had came back to take me and end my life. I thought about screaming for Tent, but once the thought came it went away. The truth was I would greet death with open arms. Dying didn't seem so bad now; it would get me out of this pain. I wouldn't have to kill to survive. Neither would I feel obligated to kill Trent to make Jen's last dying wish become reality. I could rejoin my family. 

The window was propped open. This was clearly there way of entering and exiting; they stood on the window sill, and closed and locked the window. No one on the inside of the house could hear it because the room is sound proof, only if you were near the outside of the building you could hear it.  

Without any hesitation the person leaped off the building and l shut my eyes tightly. 

Hitting the ground with a soft thud, I looked back up at the window that we just jumped out of. Trent kept all windows locked at all times. So how did he get in? Last time he just broke the window with no problem. He could have easily done that. He could have killed me the second he saw me on the bed in pain. What was so different about this that he had to be secretive about it; he was already looking to his left and right seeing if anyone was watching.  

Without warning we took off in a blur through the trees.

I updated!! (Another crappy chapter, that is late.)

I swear I'm getting better at the updating schedule! Hope everyone is having a great holiday!! And see you at the next update! ps. You are Amazing!!